Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I just received my COPR document by email. Hip Hip Hoorah!!!
Happy for you!! You've been such a help, even to us Oct inland. See you in few years in the citizenship thread haha

Reactions: TriniKRN

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
So we just received SA and the following:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-
Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in IRCC VANCOUVER will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

is this AIP? Or DM? And does it mean they are doing interviews again? How
AIP and also telling you the process is complete so DM. You'll get COPR after the landing.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in IRCC VANCOUVER will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Congrats! When was your app received? I cant see signatures on mobile :(

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019

arrange appointment,did they start with appointment there ??? Congrats by the way

alica90

Mar 1, 2019
Our status for the Sponsor Application changed to "Decision Made" last week, but it didn't say if it's approved or not...and we also didn't receive a letter or email. The PR application still states "In Process". Did anyone have the same situation, or would know if that's a good or bad sign?
So nervwrecking..

Thank you!! :)

weirdduck

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Guys I have received AIP. In the letter. However, it said I still had to do the medical.

They sent me medical instruction this Jan but my consultant said he didn't receive any e-mail about it. So we didn't notice it and I couldn't do the medical until now.

Before this, my consultant sent up-front medical around Nov,2019 even though I told him not to. and he assumed my medical passed because we didn't get any medical request again up until now.

I feel like sending medical up-front kind of messed up the process and that's maybe why my counsltant didn't get e-mail for medical.

Now, I have to do the medical thing again but I really don't want to go to medical center because I'm afraid I may catch corona when I'm there.

My up-front medical has not expired yet. Can I ask CIC to have a look at it again?.

What should I do?

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Guys I have received AIP. In the letter. However, it said I still had to do the medical.

They sent me medical instruction this Jan but my consultant said he didn't receive any e-mail about it. So we didn't notice it and I couldn't do the medical until now.

Before this, my consultant sent up-front medical around Nov,2019 even though I told him not to. and he assumed my medical passed because we didn't get any medical request again up until now.

I feel like sending medical up-front kind of messed up the process and that's maybe why my counsltant didn't get e-mail for medical.

Now, I have to do the medical thing again but I really don't want to go to medical center because I'm afraid I may catch corona when I'm there.

My up-front medical has not expired yet. Can I ask CIC to have a look at it again?.

What should I do?
i’d first book the soonest appointment for the medical and then start trying to reach IRCC by phone to see if you can submit the medicals via webform, worst case scenario they say no and ask for you to re-do them and you already have an appointment so you dont waste more time, and best case scenario they accept your upfront medicals and you can cancel the appointment. When was your app received?

weirdduck

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
i’d first book the soonest appointment for the medical and then start trying to reach IRCC by phone to see if you can submit the medicals via webform, worst case scenario they say no and ask for you to re-do them and you already have an appointment so you dont waste more time, and best case scenario they accept your upfront medicals and you can cancel the appointment. When was your app received?
Actually we asked CIC last month if they received my medical result I sent in Nov, 2019, they said they received it. I think they received it but they didn't accept mine. When we were asking, we sent medical result as well just in case.

Sadekabuessa

Feb 27, 2020
Heey guys my last update was February 24th,2020 OWP transfered to local office Etobicoko Still waiting them to contact me I called them last week they said I’m on background check And just have to wait can you imagine guys 11 months I’m very frustrating no OWP!!
Application received September 19th,2019

Last edited:

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Heey guys my last update was February 24th,2020 OWP transfered to local office Etobicoko Still waiting them to contact me I called them last week they said I’m on background check And just have to wait can you imagine guys 11 months I’m very frustrating no OWP!!
Application received September 19th,2019
I also never received an OWP, application received October 30, 2019. No real explanation, no movement in CGKey after I was able to link it. I escalated the matter to my MP's office in the spring, but IRCC basically told them that they are prioritizing the most urgent OWP applications and not to ask again. At this point I really think I'll see PR before getting an OWP. Very frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: Sadekabuessa