FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-1019
AOR Received.
29-10-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2020
Hi all,

I'm an applicant on Sep 11, 2020. Just got my AIP today Aug 14.
I know I have paid the Right of PR fee, but when I checked on the website, the total was $1,050, and I paid $1,040 back then. I am not sure if I made the wrong payment or they just change the fee.
They said the Ottawa office will contact me for an interview appointment. Is there any one up here have to go to that interview or they will just call you?
Thank you in advance.

sbkind

Mar 26, 2020
Hi all,

I'm an applicant on Sep 11, 2020. Just got my AIP today Aug 14.
I know I have paid the Right of PR fee, but when I checked on the website, the total was $1,050, and I paid $1,040 back then. I am not sure if I made the wrong payment or they just change the fee.
They said the Ottawa office will contact me for an interview appointment. Is there any one up here have to go to that interview or they will just call you?
Thank you in advance.
I think they’ve recently increased the fees. However, since you applied before the fees have changed, the old fees should still apply to you. We paid 1040$ as well.

Reactions: tramanh9626

tramanh9626

Nov 27, 2019
Petawawa, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-1019
AOR Received.
29-10-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2020
I think they’ve recently increased the fees. However, since you applied before the fees have changed, the old fees should still apply to you. We paid 1040$ as well.
Thank you for confirming.

Trishamae

Aug 5, 2020
Hello Guys,

I received my copr last week,aug.6 but unable to open the file, my lawyer already informed ircc.Anyone have the same concern?How long it will take before they send the new file?
Thanks

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Yup..Status been completed since aug 6.They sent us a link for copr but unable to opened it.Still waiting for their responds
Oh okay , do they send a link? Or attach the document usually ? .. as for me they ddnt send anything and been a PR since 24 july but no document . Im thinking of calling them to ask again about it

Trishamae

Aug 5, 2020
Oh okay , do they send a link? Or attach the document usually ? .. as for me they ddnt send anything and been a PR since 24 july but no document . Im thinking of calling them to ask again about it
You suppose to received an email for your copr (File) thats include the instructions to obtain your PR card. Sounds like you need to call them and verify.I also planning to call this week.

Reactions: YAAZ

samjp

Aug 12, 2019
So we just received SA and the following:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-
Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in IRCC VANCOUVER will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

is this AIP? Or DM? And does it mean they are doing interviews again? How

Trishamae

Aug 5, 2020
So we just received SA and the following:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-
Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in IRCC VANCOUVER will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

is this AIP? Or DM? And does it mean they are doing interviews again? How
Congratulations!For your DM.