Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi Im wondering if you did any thing after the medical examination. The results are sent automatically right? you dont ned to put any info anywhere?
If the physician you visited uses the eMedical system, the medical results are transmitted to IRCC automatically (if you weren't asked to bring you own photos and they took your picture at the clinic, they use eMedical). You don't have to do anything.

If you're worried they weren't sent over, you should call the clinic to confirm. Otherwise, just keep checking your GC Key; I believe the status will change to something like "We have received your medical exam," followed by "You have passed your medical exam" (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

P.S.
On another note, I believe your timeline and medical dates are similar to mine--at my exam the doctor told me that she'd probably be uploading my results 7-10 days after the exam, because the chest x-ray facility had up to a week to get my results back to her (they were done in a different location).

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Hi Im wondering if you did any thing after the medical examination. The results are sent automatically right? you dont ned to put any info anywhere?
It was supposed to be sent automatically. However, my panel physician snoozed a bit and I had to contact them to prompt them to send it. They claimed they were waiting to send it as a batch. I don't think that made sense but hey, what do I know? The very day I contacted them, I received an email that it was sent.

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I got Decision Made today!!! Only CoPR to go. :) :eek: :) :eek:
Congratulations so happy for you. I am steel waiting, as I said yesterday they asked for additional document that we are living together. I have send what I had, I hope that will be enough. So stressful.... Do you know if I get rejected can I appeal????Sponsorship inland spouse

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Congratulations so happy for you. I am steel waiting, as I said yesterday they asked for additional document that we are living together. I have send what I had, I hope that will be enough. So stressful.... Do you know if I get rejected can I appeal????Sponsorship inland spouse
I think it’s a good sign you received that letter, they are finalizing your application I guess.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Anytime I mention where on this forum the administrators delete the post.
I think I know where you mean...I too inquired about this place and my post was deleted by the moderators in respect to privacy concerns.

Reactions: TriniKRN

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
It was supposed to be sent automatically. However, my panel physician snoozed a bit and I had to contact them to prompt them to send it. They claimed they were waiting to send it as a batch. I don't think that made sense but hey, what do I know? The very day I contacted them, I received an email that it was sent.
ok thanks

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
If the physician you visited uses the eMedical system, the medical results are transmitted to IRCC automatically (if you weren't asked to bring you own photos and they took your picture at the clinic, they use eMedical). You don't have to do anything.

If you're worried they weren't sent over, you should call the clinic to confirm. Otherwise, just keep checking your GC Key; I believe the status will change to something like "We have received your medical exam," followed by "You have passed your medical exam" (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

P.S.
On another note, I believe your timeline and medical dates are similar to mine--at my exam the doctor told me that she'd probably be uploading my results 7-10 days after the exam, because the chest x-ray facility had up to a week to get my results back to her (they were done in a different location).
yes, the average number of days between the exam and pass is 9 days based n the excel file. I think up to 12 days is normal. I just wanted to make sure i haven't missed anything.