+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Have you tried out of province? I'm in Calgary and developer jobs seem to be abundant, or not as scarce as in other provinces
I get you. But my wife has a permanent job here. My son is in school. Daughter starting soon. We are trying not to spend time apart. That's why we went the inland route.

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
For guys who got their aip today did they ask you to provide extra document that you and you partner are cohabiting?

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
For future reference, please note that though I received AIP and SA today, the following statuses are still displayed:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
@TriniKRN I celebrate with you. Big congrats and success with your job scout

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
We got the letter that my sponsor my husband is eligible. Five minutes letter they send me a email which states that I need to send them a proof of relationship/cohabitation. Like joint bank account identification documents stating same address etc. All that was send in September of last year with the application. Anyway, I was wondering why again. I did send them requested documents that was asked to send. So confused

• Wow
Reactions: TriniKRN

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
We got the letter that my sponsor my husband is eligible. Five minutes letter they send me a email which states that I need to send them a proof of relationship/cohabitation. Like joint bank account identification documents stating same address etc. All that was send in September of last year with the application. Anyway, I was wondering why again. I did send them requested documents that was asked to send. So confused
I guess they won't proof that the cohabitation still obtains. Just guessing though. I hope therefore you sent updated documents.

Reactions: DIDI2019

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I guess they won't proof that the cohabitation still obtains. Just guessing though. I hope therefore you sent updated documents.
Yes, I have send joint bank statement, driver licences, marriage certificate and some pictures just in case. I guess that is enough for them.

Reactions: TriniKRN

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I think if you check older forum like August and July. You will see something related you yours so you can know the ideal stuff to send. Wish you the best. I’m still waiting too
I can not find it, but I did send requested information I hope that would be enough

Mogish

Aug 15, 2019
I am August 30 applicant that received SA/AIP on July 8th and DM on my ECAS on July 9th. Ever since my cic account is still on we are reviewing your eligibility and we are processing your background check. I have called them once and they said they can't do anything and I just have to wait. I was wondering if anyone else is also waiting this long for COPR.

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
Yup, nothing new.

Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on January 5, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Hi Im wondering if you did any thing after the medical examination. The results are sent automatically right? you dont ned to put any info anywhere?