+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
so I finally get my police certificate from country of birth on Monday and send it, they give on until the 9 to send it in but with everything going on I could not send it on the 9th, what is the next step for me anyone?

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Folks I need some urgent assistance. I'm in Ontario. My understanding is that in order to get OHIP before I get AIP I must have both an Open Work Permit and a Job Offer. Is that true? If not, what is required?

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Folks I need some urgent assistance. I'm in Ontario. My understanding is that in order to get OHIP before I get AIP I must have both an Open Work Permit and a Job Offer. Is that true? If not, what is required?
In usual situation that's true. Not sure if that is relaxed for COVID situation.
You must have OWP and full time job within Ontario. When I applied, I was asked to submit an employment letter stating you work for full time and an address proof.

• Sad
Reactions: TriniKRN

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hi,
You need to have WOP and the letter from you employer to get your health card. The only thing that is new is that you do not have to wait 3 months to get your card. They are waiving the three-month waiting period for OHIP. I got my last month

• Sad

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Wow! Someone from August who got AIP, SA and DM on June 19, 2020 got COPR today (June 23, 2020) via email, no interview. Application was received August 27, 2019.
Good news..
I’m sept 20, 2019 applicant btw, how long do you think they’ll take to make us sept applicants approve?