+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
I went yesterday with the work permit and the letter from employer, and they said three months waiting period. So I am confused totally.
What time did you go. The press release was made at 4:00 P.M on Friday 20, 2020. Quote the press release. Sometimes the information hasn't trickled down as yet.

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
What time did you go. The press release was made at 4:00 P.M on Friday 20, 2020. Quote the press release. Sometimes the information hasn't trickled down as yet.
I went before it was announced. I think I was there around 2:00pm. Is this mean that I will get my card earlier????

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
I think they might be working on them anyway (at least I hope I'm understanding this correctly?):

Intake of new permanent residence applications will continue. Files that are incomplete due to unavailable documents will be retained in the system and reviewed in 90 days.

New, complete permanent residence applications under section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) will be processed as per normal procedures.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

These COVID-19 program delivery instructions are for temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications.

Applications will not be refused for non-compliance, and all applications currently in progress at IRCC offices abroad, at case processing centres and within the Domestic Network will continue to be processed but may experience delays.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html
yup, it seems they will keep processing but it will take a lot longer than it should

Cagedanomaly

Jul 28, 2019
Update.

I just saw a ghost update
My medical dates were changed from Nov 8th 2019 to Jan 5th 2020 passed.
My biometrics number shows too.

Has anyone got landing call already?
We had a rcmp request as well because my husband had a "no live trace" on his background report. He took a emblem off a car when he was 13. At any rate, we cant give fingerprints because the police officers arent doing that at this time. Is the offices for immigration calls even open to discuss this issue? I assume they are closed as well.

kegsey07

Apr 14, 2020
Hi All,
Hoping for some insight. I've received what I believe is my DM:
"
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

It says Decision Made on MyCIC also.

Can someone first confirm for me that I have received my PR? Secondly does anyone have any information regarding timelines for interviews with everything that is happening? Are they still operating, is this a formal interview of my and my husband or just like a landing interview?

Thank You.

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi All,
Hoping for some insight. I've received what I believe is my DM:
"
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

It says Decision Made on MyCIC also.

Can someone first confirm for me that I have received my PR? Secondly does anyone have any information regarding timelines for interviews with everything that is happening? Are they still operating, is this a formal interview of my and my husband or just like a landing interview?

Thank You.
Congratulations!!

Yes, it means the decision was made and your application is approved. You will have the interview and get CoPR.

Are you September applicant? Could you share your timeline please.

Reactions: twgoundarmorton

twgoundarmorton

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Barrie, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
This looks like good news! Things are still moving... but slowly!

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019