+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

weirdduck

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I applied PR + OWP on September 5th and got AOR in mid-November.

I haven't gotten my OWP yet.

My consultant said OWP has its own process from PR, and it is a separate thing.

I believe him but Background and Medical didn't even start yet.

So, I'm kinda lost as to what's going on with my application.

Any insights?

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Good morning, do you guys know any privete health insurance that I can contact to cover myself while waiting for PR? Thank you.

Reactions: TriniKRN

NDZ611

Oct 17, 2019
I see in cic website that all landing interviews uptil April 13 been postponed but those who had interviews scheduled will be interviewed over phone.

not sure what it means for September applicants. Is the processing on or being postponed!?! Anyone has any news?

thanks

Reactions: sharmgop

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
hi guys, i need to upload a document with the web form but i have no idea how. can someone with experience walk me through it? i tried calling cic but the call centre is closed because of coronavirus

bubblysam

Jan 23, 2020
Vancity
hi guys, i need to upload a document with the web form but i have no idea how. can someone with experience walk me through it? i tried calling cic but the call centre is closed because of coronavirus

Click on your PR application profile.. and just above the applicant information you'll see 'view submitted application or upload documents' click on it and you can upload the requested documents.

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
Click on your PR application profile.. and just above the applicant information you'll see 'view submitted application or upload documents' click on it and you can upload the requested documents.
did it through my gckey profile. thank you!

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
hi guys ! do you think they are still processing our app or everything is put on hold for now? Thank you!

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
hi guys ! do you think they are still processing our app or everything is put on hold for now? Thank you!
unless the officers are allowed to take the applications home, i personally doubt they’re working right now. when i tried calling today, they said they were closed due to the pandemic

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
unless the officers are allowed to take the applications home, i personally doubt they’re working right now. when i tried calling today, they said they were closed due to the pandemic
I think they might be working on them anyway (at least I hope I'm understanding this correctly?):

Intake of new permanent residence applications will continue. Files that are incomplete due to unavailable documents will be retained in the system and reviewed in 90 days.

New, complete permanent residence applications under section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) will be processed as per normal procedures.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

These COVID-19 program delivery instructions are for temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications.

Applications will not be refused for non-compliance, and all applications currently in progress at IRCC offices abroad, at case processing centres and within the Domestic Network will continue to be processed but may experience delays.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html

Reactions: may2019