+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
App received: Sep 06
AOR: Oct 24
OWP: Nov 25
Med Request: Jan 5

I didnt get my insurance yet, does anyone has idea on how much it would costs for the medical examination?
I'm going to a location in Ajax. Total is $280 which includes:
  • Physical Exam: $185
  • Blood & Urine Testing: $45
  • X-ray: $50
4.7 out of 5 stars from 58 reviews.

Should take about an hour tops.

Reactions: NDZ611

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I'm going to a location in Vancouver and entire cost is $305. Read good things here and they were very helpful and available on the phone (Dwyer Immigration Medical Services). Provide the photos too. Hopefully it's as quick and easy as people are making it out to be. :) Glad to see it continuing to move for everyone!

Reactions: TriniKRN

NDZ611

Oct 17, 2019
Just a quick question: For the medical test, this two page document print out has to be taken along? The first page is instruction and second is for the docs to fill in post the exam.

Many thanks!

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Just a quick question: For the medical test, this two page document print out has to be taken along? The first page is instruction and second is for the docs to fill in post the exam.

Many thanks!
Yes, bring the document. Chances are they'll remind you when you make an appointment to at least bring the second page, as the physician fills that out after the exam.

Reactions: NDZ611

NDZ611

Oct 17, 2019
Went to Panel Physicians in North York yesterday. Total cost was $ 220 including X-ray and completed the entire process under an hour. Staff was very helpful. Can book appointments online and they are on EMedical. Can even track the status of the medical case submission through their website.

Reactions: Manny777

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi,

I need a suggestion, I noticed a spelling mistake in mother's name in my birth certificate and applied for correction and got it.

Now, should I use the webform and send the updated document or should I wait if they ask for it? Since it's a spelling in mother's name, I am not sure if that's really important and what I should do?

viranimoiz

Oct 31, 2019
Went to Panel Physicians in North York yesterday. Total cost was $ 220 including X-ray and completed the entire process under an hour. Staff was very helpful. Can book appointments online and they are on EMedical. Can even track the status of the medical case submission through their website.
Can you pls help with the name and address. Thanks