+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi. Mostly of what I read they don't receive any AOR for OWP. I didn't receive AOR for my OWP too.. I linked it to my gckey account after 2 weeks I received my AOR for PR and I got another application number.
Another application number for OWP.? How and from where did you receive?

greatfocus

Oct 30, 2019
Sent : Sep 12
Delivered : Sep 13
AOR : Nov 1
Can’t link the application yet. Anyone to provide more information why it’s taking long to link it online.
Thanks

Reactions: Krysse

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
the thing is i am not able to link my owp application..should i just submit the webform with the app number for my inland sponsorship and explain to them or do i need to call ???
This is a common issue. You need to submit the new passport via the webform. The webform is different from your gckey. You can also call them after submiting the webform. You will need the UCI and application number

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Hello folks,

PR + OWP
Application sent: September 12th
Application received: September 16th

All the best to everyone.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Hello folks,

Quick update :):):):):)

PR + OWP
Application sent: September 12th
Application received: September 16th
Acknowledgement of Receipt: November 5th :)

All the best to everyone.

Reactions: Krysse and sharmgop

Preet@123*

Nov 5, 2019
Hi everyone.. I need your help. I was reading other forums and it was mentioned that we have to write a cover letter explaining our relationship. So is it true?? Can someone send me the exact order of the documents that anyone gathered and sent it together for inland PR. Please help.

thank you
Preet Ahuja

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to attach my paper application to my online account. I've reached the section Other Application Information. Under the question Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? for Province I have selected "Ontario". For City/Town/Village the available options are:
  • Antananarivo VSF VAC
  • Kiribati
  • Police Report
I'm stumped on what to select here.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone.. I need your help. I was reading other forums and it was mentioned that we have to write a cover letter explaining our relationship. So is it true?? Can someone send me the exact order of the documents that anyone gathered and sent it together for inland PR. Please help.

thank you
Preet Ahuja
A cover letter is NOT a requirement. You can add a cover letter is you want, but it is not required. The documents should be placed in order of the Checklist and the bar code pages must be at the top. Refer the cic website for the order of documents.

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to attach my paper application to my online account. I've reached the section Other Application Information. Under the question Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? for Province I have selected "Ontario". For City/Town/Village the available options are:
  • Antananarivo VSF VAC
  • Kiribati
  • Police Report
I'm stumped on what to select here.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Try refreshing the page and try again. Might be a website glitch. You should be able to select the city.

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Another application number for OWP.? How and from where did you receive?
I didn't receive anything for my owp. I linked my owp in gckey and it linked and I have new application number for owp. Try to link yours in gckey.

1. temporary residence permit
2. work permit and extension
3. open work permit(initial)
4. applied permanent residence by common law/spouse inside Canada.

Something like that. I really cant remember how I did it.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Folks,

I've linked my inland paper application to my online account.

The spreadsheet has a column "PA's ECAS says In Process (YYYY-MM-DD)". Where do I find this 'In Process' data?

Thanks.

stellaheo87

Nov 4, 2019
Received 12th Sep
Still waiting for AOR, call to IRCC yesterday, They said they're reviewing application receiving on 9th Sep.
seems like some people later than me have received their AOR, so nervous. :((
Hope I can get AOR in this week......wish me luck plz