+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys,

Application received : sep 13
My husband( sponsor) received an email today with app number saying " this je To confirm that we received ur application " and i checked the statut on cic it was saying in process. Is this the AOR?
Thank you

Reactions: sharmgop and Krysse

Ghuman1

Nov 3, 2019
Application Received: September 12
AOR: Nov 2nd

However, there is no update or application number for OWP. Is it just me or everyone else is the same way ?. If someone has info regarding this, please share it with me and add me to whatsapp group

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Application Received: September 12
AOR: Nov 2nd

However, there is no update or application number for OWP. Is it just me or everyone else is the same way ?. If someone has info regarding this, please share it with me and add me to whatsapp group

Hi. Mostly of what I read they don't receive any AOR for OWP. I didn't receive AOR for my OWP too.. I linked it to my gckey account after 2 weeks I received my AOR for PR and I got another application number.

Ghuman1

Nov 3, 2019
Hi. Mostly of what I read they don't receive any AOR for OWP. I didn't receive AOR for my OWP too.. I linked it to my gckey account after 2 weeks I received my AOR for PR and I got another application number.
Thanks for the info Sarah

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
We send our aplication on 16 septembar and got recived on 18 septembar, so I am hoping to get AOR by the end of this week.

How long does it take after getting AOR, to get you OWP???

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys i have received the aor on nov 2 . Now i got my new passport , how can i contact the cic to let them know, especially that i applied for the owp too and i need to let them know because my old passport was expering april 2020 ! Please help bedore they issue the work pemrit !!!!

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello guys i have received the aor on nov 2 . Now i got my new passport , how can i contact the cic to let them know, especially that i applied for the owp too and i need to let them know because my old passport was expering april 2020 ! Please help bedore they issue the work pemrit !!!!
I believe you're able to submit a Webform when you link your application to your GCKey account. Hopefully they will be able to issue you an OWP with your new Passport information.

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I believe you're able to submit a Webform when you link your application to your GCKey account. Hopefully they will be able to issue you an OWP with your new Passport information.
Ok i Will Try To do that..if they issue with the old passport i need to reapply again and pay the fees right ?

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
the thing is i am not able to link my owp application..should i just submit the webform with the app number for my inland sponsorship and explain to them or do i need to call ???

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Ok i Will Try To do that..if they issue with the old passport i need to reapply again and pay the fees right ?
I'm not sure. You'd probably be better off contacting CIC directly by calling. If your OWP application isn't linked, it may be possible to get your new passport added, but I'm not 100% sure. Good luck!