+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I have to. But how do I help them identifying ? Will they be able find based on my first and last name/ receipt number?
They should be able to find you via receipt number but if you have a UCI that might work better? I was able to find my app in ECAS with my UCI but not with my receipt number. Best of luck to you!!

Reactions: Krysse

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Sent on Sep 3 , AOR Oct 23. Seems it's just being slower recently.
Yes, I agree that it's just gotten slower this month. I haven't seen a while lot of people who have their AOR yet from September. Either way, congratulations to you and good luck in the rest of the process!

Reactions: Ella A

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Seeing as your group is likely to be getting their AOR's in the coming weeks I wanted to give a bit of a advice in linking your applications to your online account, from someone who as been there, done that.

You will only have a few attempts each day to link your application before it locks you out. After that you will need to re try the following day.
Some people get it on the first try, others take days and days and days to get it right.

• Try multiple combinations and variations using UCI, and application number. If I remember correctly, the application number is how we found success
  • Write down attempted configurations on a note pad by your computer, that way you already know what DIDN'T work
  • Do you and your spouse have two different online banking accounts? Great! If you have exhausted your attempts with one account for the day, sign on to your partners account through the secure partner on CIC with their account and make double the attempts. We did this with no problems at all. My husbands applications were linked to my (sponsor) banking account.
  • Be patient. Many people have issues linking the accounts

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Does anyone know the sequence of numbers to get to an agent through ircc so that I can check my status without an application number?

test1155

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
I wonder where should we place the USA police clearance certificate? Do we have to check anywhere on the PR checklist?

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
It seems that there's often no REAL rhyme or reason why anyone gets AOR. Mostly, it's in order of received. Someone mid-August received AOR yesterday - so did someone mid-September. I don't think we can make any inferences anymore, haha.

twgoundarmorton

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Barrie, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
It’s so frustrating! We will give it another week and then will try and call to follow up... I’m keeping my fingers crossed

Reactions: Ella A