24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Hi,
My oath date also on Feb 1st, at 1pm MST, I am living in Calgary, what’s the 1pm MST means, my local time 1pm?please if someone could help me to understand, thanks
MST is Mountain Standard Time. Calgary comes under MST and yes it would mean if you are in Calgary taking the test then 1 PM local time. If you for some reason travelled to BC or ON then you would have to subtract 1 hour or add 2 hours.

Reactions: Shazia123

SShehata

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I called the IRCC helpline number and after about half an hour wait was finally able to get hold of a person. Told him that I had completed my online citizenship test in February 2021 but still haven't received the oath invite. He checked my application and said that everything is in order and just have to wait or else check with Mississauga office regarding my oath invite. He didn't give me the contact information for Mississauga office. Anyone has Mississauga office contact information? Have you contacted the office and do they respond?
Does your tracker show everything as completed as the test or just the test?

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Any idea , how much time it takes to get the Oath status in progress when old tracker shows Decision Made ?

californian89

Feb 13, 2020
I am a September 2019 applicant with no further processing of my application other than AOR. I am fed up with waiting and waiting and no clear answer from IRCC.
Has anyone ever reached out to Hon. Erin O'Toole and his shadow cabinet? I believe that the Shadow Minister for IRCC is Jasraj Singh Hallan.
I think that it is time to start making some noise and be loud to get attention, and hopefully they start processing our files.
Based on some posts that I have read from other members in this forum, it is looks like one of the biggest impacts of this UNACCEPTABLE DELAY is the wellbeing of our mental health. COVID-19 should no longer be an excuse for this HUGE DELAY.

I strongly suggest writing your concerns/complaints in regards to the processing of your file to Hon. Eric O'Toole at erin.otoole@parl.gc.ca and Jasraj Singh Hallan at jasrajsingh.hallan@parl.gc.ca, and Cc your local MP too. I have already done so.

Stay well folks!

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I am a September 2019 applicant with no further processing of my application other than AOR. I am fed up with waiting and waiting and no clear answer from IRCC.
Has anyone ever reached out to Hon. Erin O'Toole and his shadow cabinet? I believe that the Shadow Minister for IRCC is Jasraj Singh Hallan.
I think that it is time to start making some noise and be loud to get attention, and hopefully they start processing our files.
Based on some posts that I have read from other members in this forum, it is looks like one of the biggest impacts of this UNACCEPTABLE DELAY is the wellbeing of our mental health. COVID-19 should no longer be an excuse for this HUGE DELAY.

I strongly suggest writing your concerns/complaints in regards to the processing of your file to Hon. Eric O'Toole at erin.otoole@parl.gc.ca and Jasraj Singh Hallan at jasrajsingh.hallan@parl.gc.ca, and Cc your local MP too. I have already done so.

Stay well folks!
I fully agree, this is outrageous!!! I reached out to my MP twice and he didn't bother to reply! Guess who lost my vote...

Reactions: ShadiiAM

Shazia123

Jul 11, 2021
MST is Mountain Standard Time. Calgary comes under MST and yes it would mean if you are in Calgary taking the test then 1 PM local time. If you for some reason travelled to BC or ON then you would have to subtract 1 hour or add 2 hours.
Thanks for help

VSw

Jul 18, 2014

Stay well folks!
I hear you my friend and many of us are in similar boat. We had contacted our local MP and even MP outside our jurisdiction. Another friend contacted the IRCC minister directly too. We got the standard excuse of COVID and Afghan refugees from both the MPs. So, I don't know if contacting MPs would help, but I wish you luck and hope it expedites the process.

californian89

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone know the e-mail address for the Scarborough office? I have found the Mississauga, Calgary, Montreal, Vancouver but not Scarborough?
If so, could you please share it?

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016

Stay well folks!
Hello, I am on the same boat. Was asked for Finger Prints in Feb 2020. since then no further progress to application. No Test Invite =/.
Called their call center couple days ago and they confirmed nothing needs to be done from my end. and that in general they are looking at early September 2019 applications now :/ which I find it bizarre as most of the folks here have already completed at least test if not both(oath & test).

SMH its been 2+years now.

californian89

Feb 13, 2020
I hear you my friend and many of us are in similar boat. We had contacted our local MP and even MP outside our jurisdiction. Another friend contacted the IRCC minister directly too. We got the standard excuse of COVID and Afghan refugees from both the MPs. So, I don't know if contacting MPs would help, but I wish you luck and hope it expedites the process.
Thanks! The reason of my e-mail is to ESCALATE the delay in processing these applications. I know it sounds odd, but at work you escalate things to the boss to get their attention. Although they may ignore my e-mail, I will keep flooding their mailboxes until somebody bothers to look into that. :)