Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Requesting for my time line update on sheet.

AmadeoS

Jan 6, 2020
Finally, after 9 months waiting past the citizenship test, we have received Oath invitation last evening Dec/30. Oath ceremony for Jan/13. 2 years and 3 months from the date document were submitted. Wow, such a long journey. Mississauga office probably among the slowest in Ontario.
Admin, could you please help to update the table.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting and happy holidays!

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Just want to give an update on my application. I'm not on the tracker.

Office: CPC-Mississauga

Application received: July 8, 2019.
AOR: September 18, 2019

...After 1st FP expirations and test canceled due to COVID-19 in 2020...

2nd FP request: March 15, 2021
2nd Test Invite: November 3, 2021
Test Completed/Passed: Nov 15, 2021
Decision Made: Dec 6, 2021
Citizenship oath status In progress: Dec 29, 2021
Scheduled for Citizenship oath: Jan 12, 2022

Good Luck Everyone!!

Reactions: PEQ2013

m11nk

Aug 14, 2014
Hi Everyone!! I applied in Sept 2019.
Application received was on 1st sept 2019.
I wrote my citizenship exam on 28 july 2021. There was nothing after that until now on Dec 24 2021 when i see all my things like language skills etc got completed. Can anyone please tell me how much time it takes for oath ceremony invite after that. I see decision made on my application now.
Desperately need to travel my PR is expired and sent for renewal as well but no update for that.

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Sorry it was sept 2020 for application received
It's very much a moving target - you can consult my signature for my timelines, but, anecdotally, it appears to take 3-4 months from the test to the Oath, although timelines vary widely. You can always send a webform politely inquiring as to when you can join the Canadian family as a citizen, as poking IRCC (again, politely) seems to kickstart some invisible process for older applications.

ShadiiAM

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hello, Can someone please add my timelines to the excel sheet
App delivered: Sept 3, 2019
AOR: Nov 21, 2019
Background verification activity status Jan 7, 2020
Test invite received: Jan 9, 2020
Test date: Feb 10, 2020

Except for background verification, everything else is in Progress
Hello, I have added the provided info, could you please provide the following as well:
city which you applied from?
Physical presence days?
Date you sent your application if you remember?
Date your application status changed to in process?

Thanks!

Khanna79

Jul 19, 2015
Hello, I have added the provided info, could you please provide the following as well:
city which you applied from?
Physical presence days?
Date you sent your application if you remember?
Date your application status changed to in process?

Thanks!
thanks for adding my details

The city which you applied from? >> Montreal
Physical presence days? >> 1116
The date you sent your application if you remember? >> August 31,2019
Date your application status changed to in the process? >> April 23, 2021

Reactions: ShadiiAM

ShadiiAM

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
I noticed that the date range for applications being finalized just changed, they have now passed my date which is Sept 12, and absolutely nothing has changed with my application. They haven’t even asked me for my fingerprints yet, my test and BG are completed and the rest are all still in process, oath is not started. I sent them an email a few weeks ago and received the generic we will not reply email.
Is this normal? This is really starting to stress me out to the point that it is affecting my health and mood.

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Hello everyone,
I noticed that the date range for applications being finalized just changed, they have now passed my date which is Sept 12, and absolutely nothing has changed with my application. They haven’t even asked me for my fingerprints yet, my test and BG are completed and the rest are all still in process, oath is not started. I sent them an email a few weeks ago and received the generic we will not reply email.
Is this normal? This is really starting to stress me out to the point that it is affecting my health and mood.
Exactly in the same situation here. Application received on September 12th as well...This is beyond frustrating. What can we do? My mom doesn't even need a test!!! Such a shameful process...no decency or respect!

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Hello everyone,
Try the webform. Every time I've poked them that way (politely), something seems to have happened within a week or two (of course, no guarantees).

Best of luck.

Reactions: Paoloartois

ShadiiAM

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Try the webform. Every time I've poked them that way (politely), something seems to have happened within a week or two (of course, no guarantees).

Best of luck.
I literally just got off the phone with them, and the agent told me that my criminality and security checks, and physical presence are complete, all that’s left is language and oath in which case language checks don’t take long.
As for why the tracker didn’t update yet, that’s because they wait until security, physical presence, and language are all done and then update them to complete on the tracker at the same time. So in case some of you didn’t know, some of the”in progress” steps may actually be complete.

Reactions: Paoloartois and chs

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I literally just got off the phone with them, and the agent told me that my criminality and security checks, and physical presence are complete, all that’s left is language and oath in which case language checks don’t take long.
As for why the tracker didn’t update yet, that’s because they wait until security, physical presence, and language are all done and then update them to complete on the tracker at the same time. So in case some of you didn’t know, some of the”in progress” steps may actually be complete.
What is the best number to call them please? I have already sent a web inquiry. Many thanks!