+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Just tried to login the new tracker , it shows unexpected error try again later , did anyone see the same problem now ?

PawManya

Aug 27, 2015
Question regarding online test - Does it have to be a personal laptop or a work laptop is acceptable? What are the anticipated issues with a work laptop?

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
Question regarding online test - Does it have to be a personal laptop or a work laptop is acceptable? What are the anticipated issues with a work laptop?

Personal laptops are preferred where you can control all permissions. Most Work Laptops may have additional firewalls or security policies that may interfere with (or disallow) camera during the test. My own organization's work laptop does not allow capturing images for any external website.

Reactions: PawManya

PawManya

Aug 27, 2015
Personal laptops are preferred where you can control all permissions. Most Work Laptops may have additional firewalls or security policies that may interfere with (or disallow) camera during the test. My own organization's work laptop does not allow capturing images for any external website.
Thank you! I will try and look for a personal laptop or a desktop.

nora20

Nov 11, 2020
Has anyone heard anything from the Mississauga location? I did the test on January 27th and no news since then...

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I did test on Feb 12th and still no update and nothing. Are they even working ? Any idea anyone ?
What does your tracker say? Typically it takes 3 days to approve the test, but if you still have physical/prohibition or language pending then you won't be DM until an interview or interview maybe waived. Your background check only last one year, if that expires then also no DM until it is redone.

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
What does your tracker say? Typically it takes 3 days to approve the test, but if you still have physical/prohibition or language pending then you won't be DM until an interview or interview maybe waived. Your background check only last one year, if that expires then also no DM until it is redone.
No update on tracker after test n background got completed which was over 3 months. Are you mississauga office applicant ? I wanna know if anyone got oath invite ?

Reactions: nora20

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
No update on tracker after test n background got completed which was over 3 months. Are you mississauga office applicant ? I wanna know if anyone got oath invite ?
Yes I’m sept 2019 Mississauga applicant here. Background done on Jan 2020 and expired on dec 2020, redone in Jan 2021 and completed ; Test done on feb 26 this year and on March 1 the score was approved and completed ; language physical and prohibition all done on March 17, 2021 and went to DM. The oath invite has been quite ever since then.

For your case , is your test score completed in the tracker ? What’s still missing besides oath for you ?

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Yes I’m sept 2019 Mississauga applicant here. Background done on Jan 2020 and expired on dec 2020, redone in Jan 2021 and completed ; Test done on feb 26 this year and on March 1 the score was approved and completed ; language physical and prohibition all done on March 17, 2021 and went to DM. The oath invite has been quite ever since then.

For your case , is your test score completed in the tracker ? What’s still missing besides oath for you ?
Yes test and oath are completed in tracker while 3 other checks are still in progress. while oath is not initiated.

Reactions: nora20