+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I just got registered to the new tracking tool and came to know that my file has citizenship test schedule in January 2021 which I never received, i cross checked again my wife only received the citizenship test invite at that time looks like they forgot to add a letter for me, what should i do now who to reach out to get this resolved should i contact IRCC

CP
any advise on this please

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
New Citizenship tools shows that 'Updated:April 23, 2021', and I believe it's same for everyone. Does this mean that tools has application update till 23 April? Does anyone have updates/history shown in status tool which happened after 23 April?
my last updated is may 4

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I just got registered to the new tracking tool and came to know that my file has citizenship test schedule in January 2021 which I never received, i cross checked again my wife only received the citizenship test invite at that time looks like they forgot to add a letter for me, what should i do now who to reach out to get this resolved should i contact IRCC

CP
It is must be Jan 11 batch right?

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Hi All,

I tried to register at the new platform multiple times and different browsers but got the following message. Did anyone face similar issue?

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

why_not_try

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Admins, could you please enter my information into the Sep 2019 applicants tracker. I have never provided this information before so this is a new entry and not an update:

App Type: Family (self + 2 children)
Physical Presence Days: don't remember
App Sent:
App Delivered: Sep 06, 2019
AOR: Nov 18, 2019
In-process: Jan 15, 2020

No updates received since mid-January 2020. Really disappointed with the bureaucrats IRCC who seem to be doing little to rise to the occassion to try and overcome a mammoth backlog.

Reactions: canvisa13

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
Hi All,

I tried to register at the new platform multiple times and different browsers but got the following message. Did anyone face similar issue?

403 ERROR
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
are you using vpn? It works once you disconnect from your vpn or other security settings from your work laptop (if that's the case).

PawManya

Aug 27, 2015
Finally, after a long wait that seemed like an eternity, I have received a test invite. Any recommendations or suggestions on best way/ tool to prepare for the test? Also, wanted to know where can I look for my local representatives' information. I am from Burnaby, BC. Thank you.

gn02090867

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi All,

403 ERROR
I was having same issue on VPN.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Finally, after a long wait that seemed like an eternity, I have received a test invite. Any recommendations or suggestions on best way/ tool to prepare for the test? Also, wanted to know where can I look for my local representatives' information. I am from Burnaby, BC. Thank you.
Congratz!

This is where you find your local MP representative (you must contact the one in your area - search by the postal code). https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

This is where to practice for your test https://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship + read the Discover Canada at least once and you'll be fine :)

Reactions: PawManya

Survivor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
My status tool said the background verification was complete in Feb2020 but its gone back to in progress after my citizenship test. Has it happened with anyone else.
Received a 2nd finger print request yesterday and completed the same day. Hopefully we hear something soon.