5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hello guys,

anyone here waiting to hear from Winnipeg office....??? I called CIC and they said Winnipeg office is currently not processing application due to covid... is there anyone here recently got any update from
Winnipeg plz share....thanks in advance...

1IslandGirl

Jun 8, 2017
Has anyone from Alberta requested the Health Claim Summary yet? If so can you share the form and option/s selected, how long it took and hopefully the cost? I am not seeing anything that says claim summary. Is it the statement of benefits request?

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Has anyone from Alberta requested the Health Claim Summary yet? If so can you share the form and option/s selected, how long it took and hopefully the cost? I am not seeing anything that says claim summary. Is it the statement of benefits request?
You need to ask through your family doctor,last time I asked for one for my daughter it took two weeks to get it (before covid).

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
It is called Statement of Benefits Paid (SOBP) in Alberta. Here is the link: https://www.alberta.ca/ahcip-forms.aspx. You can apply for it directly.

I have heard anecdotally that is is easier and faster if you request your family doctor though.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
It is called Statement of Benefits Paid (SOBP) in Alberta. Here is the link: https://www.alberta.ca/ahcip-forms.aspx. You can apply for it directly.

I have heard anecdotally that is is easier and faster if you request your family doctor though.
Sorry but I don't think this is what IRCC is asking for, statement of Benefits Paid is more related to how much money the physician you visited was paid by AHS. Their names and service they provided to you, maybe you can use it as an alternative. what IRCC is asking is your medical report.

How do you get started?
To get started, call your family doctor and ask for your records, or wait until your next visit. Ask your doctor if he or she can help you make a personal health record. Your family doctor also may be able to help you find other places where you may have medical records, such as at a hospital.

You'll need to sign a release form. In fact, you may need to sign one at every facility that you request records from.

You also may be asked to pay for copies of your records and the time it takes to make copies. And you also may be charged for mailing fees. Ask how long it will take to receive your copies.

Here's a tip that might save you time and money: be specific about the records you want. Otherwise, the hospital or doctor's office might simply copy every single item in your file—and charge you for all of it. A smaller group of records might be cheaper and also easier to organize.

https://myhealth.alberta.ca/health/pages/conditions.aspx?hwid=tstrc&

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Sorry but I don't think this is what IRCC is asking for, statement of Benefits Paid is more related to how much money the physician you visited was paid by AHS. Their names and service they provided to you, maybe you can use it as an alternative. what IRCC is asking is your medical report.

How do you get started?
To get started, call your family doctor and ask for your records, or wait until your next visit. Ask your doctor if he or she can help you make a personal health record. Your family doctor also may be able to help you find other places where you may have medical records, such as at a hospital.

You'll need to sign a release form. In fact, you may need to sign one at every facility that you request records from.

You also may be asked to pay for copies of your records and the time it takes to make copies. And you also may be charged for mailing fees. Ask how long it will take to receive your copies.

Here's a tip that might save you time and money: be specific about the records you want. Otherwise, the hospital or doctor's office might simply copy every single item in your file—and charge you for all of it. A smaller group of records might be cheaper and also easier to organize.

https://myhealth.alberta.ca/health/pages/conditions.aspx?hwid=tstrc&
Are you sure on this? Here is the verbatim excerpt from an another member:
Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period 2016-06-21 to 2019-06-27.

And here is the actual email abstract:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2019-citizenship-applicants.625579/post-9074993

Of course, I am guessing based on the email wording. I don't know for sure what CIC is asking for. If anyone knows for sure, can he/she please guide all?

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period 2016-06-21 to 2019-06-27.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2019-citizenship-applicants.625579/post-9074993

Of course, I am guessing based on the email wording. I don't know for sure what CIC is asking for. If anyone knows for sure, can he/she please guide all?
Yes, I am sure about this because I requested it in 2018 or so for my daughter. Health claim summary or medical record, at least from what I saw from my daughter's one is a report of her medical history. When, why,where she saw a doctor and any medicine she is taking. Most important for citizenship purpose is the place and time she saw a doctor.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

We need to request health claim summary from the provinces you stayed during that eligibility period. Which province are you from? Search for the form at your province's health website and request from there. You dont need to request from doctor/hospital.

Vanecenz588

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

Some applicants in the forum received the same request.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2019-citizenship-applicants.625579/post-9074635

I think IRCC will send you an online test invitation after you submit the required documents.
Could you please share your timeline? Which city did you apply from?
Hello been visiting this site for a while wasnt able to reply when i want too..u know email and password problems..but anyway this forum helps a lot clear some doubts...in my case i received the test invite first then after a week received the request for additional documents sept.2019 applicant here...so i guess every officer who holds our papers is different.

tsingh45

Dec 31, 2012
Hello guys,

anyone here waiting to hear from Winnipeg office....??? I called CIC and they said Winnipeg office is currently not processing application due to covid... is there anyone here recently got any update from
Winnipeg plz share....thanks in advance...
I am waiting for test invite...recently one of my friend got test invite and he is from winnipeg.

1IslandGirl

Jun 8, 2017
We need to request health claim summary from the provinces you stayed during that eligibility period. Which province are you from? Search for the form at your province's health website and request from there. You dont need to request from doctor/hospital.
Thank you for your note. Using the link in the email above returns an error for Alberta. Searching the site independently, there isn't a clear form to use.

Last edited:

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Did anybody in Ontario got Virtual test invite ?