+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
is the email is like "IRCC - CIC" headlines something like that. Just wonder as I afraid I might miss that email too. LOL.

My timeline is about the same as yours but not getting anything yet.
Check your ECAS portal to see if you got test invite.

ccursor

Dec 5, 2020
Then it mean that you didn't get any test invite.

You can confirm this by calling IRCC helpline and the agent can look into your file.
Sorry, I shouldn't have replied to you. You were asking someone else but I think my situation proves that it is completely possible to get a test invite in the email and still have ECAS say "in process."

ccursor

Dec 5, 2020
Just did my online test and got 20/20 on the "unofficial results"!!

Can the spreadsheet be updated with this please. Might help people understand the timelines for online tests and later on the oath, etc after the tests.

App type: Single
Physical presence days: 1097

Sent: 9th September 2019
Delivered: 12th September 2019
AOR: December 5th
In Process: January 13th
Online Test Invite: November 27th
Test: December 5th

Will be glad to answer any questions if I'm allowed to answer. I quite liked the online testing website.
ECAS now says decision made (Since at least December 8th)! I'm guessing there's going to either be something in the mail about this since there was no email update.

Reactions: AKS@1987

hankbuster

Oct 3, 2012
I am a Sept applicant, i got an email for testing on March 2020, canceled on April 2020 due to covid..... I just got an email from CIC Edmonton at 9:50PM at night asking for more information..... so weird

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
I am a Sept applicant, i got an email for testing on March 2020, canceled on April 2020 due to covid..... I just got an email from CIC Edmonton at 9:50PM at night asking for more information..... so weird

Its always unpredictable with cic officers. Some officers just make it pass through without more verifications but some do. I feel like we need luck at every stage to avoid delay at every stage.
Is it residency related or passport copies?

hankbuster

Oct 3, 2012
Its always unpredictable with cic officers. Some officers just make it pass through without more verifications but some do. I feel like we need luck at every stage to avoid delay at every stage.
Is it residency related or passport copies?
They wanted everything again...... things I already included in the original application. Only new thing is the health claim summary... which is going to take awhile now since Alberta Health is having a crisis with COVID.

(
☒ Any passports and/or travel documents, valid or expired, that were valid between 2014-08-01 and 2019-08-01 . You must provide a colour photocopy of each page.

Note: All passport stamps and entries, including visas and permits, must be translated in English or French. This includes any entries that fall outside of the period listed above.

☒ Rental agreements, leases or mortgage documents.

☒ Records of employment or pay stubs for all jobs held during the above time period.

☒ Official education records for all educational institutions you attended during the period stated above.

Official education records are:

· Report cards; or

· Transcripts; or

· Attendance records.

The records must cover each calendar year, if applicable. It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant period.

☒ Official education records for your minor children for all educational institutions they attended during the period stated above.

Provide the records for all children in Canada or abroad who were under the age of 18 at the time you submitted your application, even if you did not apply for Canadian citizenship on their behalf. You must also provide documents for any children who are already Canadian citizens, if applicable.

Note: Student identification cards and letters from institutions, teachers, principals, are not accepted as official education records. For example, an official transcript from an educational institution would satisfy this requirement. A letter from an institution is only acceptable in the following circumstances:

· Child has recently enrolled in school and a report card has not yet been issued

· Child is being homeschooled.

If any of your children under the age of 18 were home schooled, you must submit photocopies of written proof of registration as determined by the respective Ministry of Education in the province or territory where you live.

☒ Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period 2014-08-01 to 2019-08-01.

For information on how to obtain these records, please visit www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hcs-sss/delivery-prestation/ptrole/index-eng.php and click on your province or territory of residence for complete details and contact information.

☒ Other: Consent for use of Microsoft Teams to assess a Citizenship Application form

[Include i-94 report if there is travel to USA])

Reactions: harirajmohan

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
They wanted everything again...... things I already included in the original application. Only new thing is the health claim summary... which is going to take awhile now since Alberta Health is having a crisis with COVID.

(
☒ Any passports and/or travel documents, valid or expired, that were valid between 2014-08-01 and 2019-08-01 . You must provide a colour photocopy of each page.

Note: All passport stamps and entries, including visas and permits, must be translated in English or French. This includes any entries that fall outside of the period listed above.

☒ Records of employment or pay stubs for all jobs held during the above time period.

☒ Official education records for all educational institutions you attended during the period stated above.

· Report cards; or

· Transcripts; or

· Attendance records.

The records must cover each calendar year, if applicable. It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant period.

☒ Official education records for your minor children for all educational institutions they attended during the period stated above.

Provide the records for all children in Canada or abroad who were under the age of 18 at the time you submitted your application, even if you did not apply for Canadian citizenship on their behalf. You must also provide documents for any children who are already Canadian citizens, if applicable.

Note: Student identification cards and letters from institutions, teachers, principals, are not accepted as official education records. For example, an official transcript from an educational institution would satisfy this requirement. A letter from an institution is only acceptable in the following circumstances:

· Child has recently enrolled in school and a report card has not yet been issued

If any of your children under the age of 18 were home schooled, you must submit photocopies of written proof of registration as determined by the respective Ministry of Education in the province or territory where you live.

☒ Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period 2014-08-01 to 2019-08-01.

For information on how to obtain these records, please visit www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hcs-sss/delivery-prestation/ptrole/index-eng.php and click on your province or territory of residence for complete details and contact information.

☒ Other: Consent for use of Microsoft Teams to assess a Citizenship Application form

Looks very much like they've lost your original file???

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019

(

· Report cards; or

· Transcripts; or

· Attendance records.

Why do they need 'Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary' information? I believe this information was not asked as part of original application. I am confused. Was it just to prove that the person lived in that province? Does the health claims have any effect on application.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019

(

· Report cards; or

· Transcripts; or

· Attendance records.

On a second thought it might be that they are questioning your physical presence in Canada during the period that you quoted as in Canada on the calculator

ettesar

May 3, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016 VOH-02/08/2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016 :)
Just did my online test and got 20/20 on the "unofficial results"!!

Can the spreadsheet be updated with this please. Might help people understand the timelines for online tests and later on the oath, etc after the tests.

App type: Single
Physical presence days: 1097

Sent: 9th September 2019
Delivered: 12th September 2019
AOR: December 5th
In Process: January 13th
Online Test Invite: November 27th
Test: December 5th

Will be glad to answer any questions if I'm allowed to answer. I quite liked the online testing website.
Hi, just want to ask,when you received the online test invite,did they send you the consent letter form for use of Microsoft teams?Thank you!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
On a second thought it might be that they are questioning your physical presence in Canada during the period that you quoted as in Canada on the calculator
I think that they are just wasting time with unnecessary process which is not required and which is not part of rule. They should simply get records from cbsa and finish the application review in just one day rather than asking too many unnecessary irrelevant documents from the candidate and spending time in reviewing these unnecessary documents.
Rule is now not making anyone mandatory to have been educated in educational institution during that period or being employed or to have health claims history. All they require is physical presence inside the country and the language requirement. To verify just two things cic has dramatic lengthy wasteful process and bugs everyone. No wonder these guys take lot of time finishing reviewing the application as they are still sticking to age old requirements of verification processes which was in place when cbsa was not having proper entry/exit entries(like 20 years ago).

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
I think that they are just wasting time with unnecessary process which is not required and which is not part of rule. They should simply get records from cbsa and finish the application review in just one day rather than asking too many unnecessary irrelevant documents from the candidate and spending time in reviewing these unnecessary documents.
Rule is now not making anyone mandatory to have been educated in educational institution during that period or being employed or to have health claims history. All they require is physical presence inside the country and the language requirement. To verify just two things cic has dramatic lengthy wasteful process and bugs everyone. No wonder these guys take lot of time finishing reviewing the application as they are still sticking to age old requirements of verification processes which was in place when cbsa was not having proper entry/exit entries(like 20 years ago).
There has to be a reason and an explanation. I wouldn't want to go an extra mile in their place. CBSA records not complete? You didn't check the box for them to obtain the records when submitting? I don't believe this would be a special type of fun for anyone to request a pile of paper "just because". Anyways, at least proves that files are being worked on.