Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
They are not giving any proper answer only will suggest you for wait... does not make any sense where everything has been opened.
Barber shops
Malls
Shoppings
Restaurants
Picnic places
But citizenship activity cannot.... otherwise if they continue with limit applicants everyday so they must reduce backlog.. but couldnt.

Well still waiting for oath ceremony.

Scarborough office.

Please update if any scarborough location applicant receive oath ceremony invitation.
Not all things are open. All day cares are not open hence this itself will give trouble for people returning to work for some at least.
https://vocm.com/2020/07/22/federal-work-safety-psac/
"The big challenge moving forward, according to Coffey, is whether people will continue to work from home if childcare spaces continue to be scarce, or if schools remain closed in September. "

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Thx
I don't believe they will answer your question, but it's worth trying I guess. Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) . Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
Thx

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
They are not giving any proper answer only will suggest you for wait... does not make any sense where everything has been opened.
Barber shops
Malls
Shoppings
Restaurants
Picnic places
But citizenship activity cannot.... otherwise if they continue with limit applicants everyday so they must reduce backlog.. but couldnt.

Well still waiting for oath ceremony.

Scarborough office.

Please update if any scarborough location applicant receive oath ceremony invitation.
okay, makes sense

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Fellow forum mates,

Another journey comes to an end for me.

Though an unexpected one (in the midst of a Pandemic) but definitely a moment to remember (initial few to experience a virtual ceremony) and cherish for the entirety of my life!

Details below:

St.Catharines applicant processed at Scarborough till DM.
File transferred on request to Niagara Falls. Transfer requested during the test interview on 5th March.
App Type: Single Physical
Presence Days: 1096.5
App Sent: Sep 03, 2019
App Delivered: Sep 04, 2019
In Process: 06 Jan 2020
Test date: 5th March 2020 at Scarborough
DM = 6th March 2020
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony Expression of Interest email received: 13 July 2020
Notice to Appear Video Oath One-on-one Virtual Ceremony email received(fresh oath invitation): 14 July 2020
Pre Ceremony Registration session: 28 July 2020 (Zoom meeting to check the IDs. I used my PR card, Drivers License and Health Card to identify myself.)
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony scheduled and COMPLETED: 30 July 2020

Though the invitation said one to one ceremony, there was one more applicant who took their Oath with me.

It was a super exciting, bitter sweet moment, taking the oath realizing after it's completion, I leave behind an identity that I had while setting foot on this land and looking forward with a new one to the wonderful life that awaits for the rest of my life...

Post ceremony, we need to send the signed Oath form and photo of the destroyed PR card (instruction to destroy the card is provided in a separate email after the oath ceremony) via email.

All the best to one and all (waiting for test, scheduled for the oath, waiting for their citizenship certificate).

Take care and stay safe.

gigliuser

Jul 30, 2020
Hello friends,

Thank you everyone, my process is now completed. I was checking the forum frequently. It was really helpful and gave me peace of mind whenever I was needing some info.
I wish all the best for everyone. For those who are waiting, sooner or later your turn will come. I am thankful to IRCC too.
My details:
Ottawa Applicant
Presence Days: 1200
App Sent: Sep 9, 2019
App Delivered: Sep 17, 2019
In Process: 14 Jan 2020
Test date: 2020-02-15
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony Expression of Interest email received: 11 July 2020
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony scheduled and COMPLETED: 16July 2020
Citizenship Certificate at home: 30th July 2020

Best Wishes to you all.

bwrani

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
In
Hello friends,

Thank you everyone, my process is now completed. I was checking the forum frequently. It was really helpful and gave me peace of mind whenever I was needing some info.
I wish all the best for everyone. For those who are waiting, sooner or later your turn will come. I am thankful to IRCC too.
My details:
Ottawa Applicant
Presence Days: 1200
App Sent: Sep 9, 2019
App Delivered: Sep 17, 2019
In Process: 14 Jan 2020
Test date: 2020-02-15
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony Expression of Interest email received: 11 July 2020
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony scheduled and COMPLETED: 16July 2020
Citizenship Certificate at home: 30th July 2020

Best Wishes to you all.
which office application got processed.

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Any news on Citizenship Test ?

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
I am waiting for the same. Wish they would give us a roadmap on when they wud initiate this.
Very true. Did anybody send Webform request to inquire about Citizenship test ?

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hi
Any September applicants got Oath Invite from Scarborough office.
Hi,
I noticed you are posting frequently to inquire if anybody from Scarborough recently got an oath invite and if it was over a phone or email and what their timeline was.
I can understand how anxious it is to wait specially once the decision has been made and waiting for the ceremony.

Not knowing much more than that you passed your test on 6th March and Decision Made on 6th March itself, I will suggest to you to refrain or limit your time spent checking this forum about other's update on the virtual ceremony invitation till you get a phone call or email for your invitation. This I am suggesting as I can see the level of frustration and anxiety that you have on knowing about other's invitation/ceremony update though they had a later Test/DM date than yours. By asking again and again on this forum it will only add to your frustration and anxiety which I assume is not good for the health.

You may say I am preaching since I am done with my processing and have already become a citizen and its easy for me to say be patient. But it's only my opinion since none of the people visiting this forum have control over the processing by the IRCC. Nor everyone who have applied for the citizenship update their status on a public platform like this forum. And with the skies/borders not open yet for non essential travelling being a PR or a Citizen is one and the same in a pandemic like this. So not sure what will you do after you get the citizenship certificate, perhaps apply for a passport and repeat this agonizing, anxiety inducing game of checking for an update about your application and comparing with someone else's timeline?

I would further like to re-iterate, you may get the invite sooner as there have been reports by some stating multiple applicants have taken the oath through same virtual event. You may ignore my response or "give it back"and continue or stay calm and look at the positives around to feel better.

All the best. Take care.