+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Sure, thanks. I went to "7 Day RCMP Fingerprints - Airport Rd - Accredited" and did my Finger prints in almost 15-20 mins. It was gud service from them and they told me to doubled check information and all went smoothly.
Awesome! Did they give you anything to track the information? In how may days they will submit results? Their reviews are really good.

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Awesome! Did they give you anything to track the information? In how may days they will submit results? Their reviews are really good.
Yep they gave an acknowledgement with DCN number on it and gave me a contact no for RCMP to contact after 8-10 business days to make sure they sent my results back to IRCC. As per my understanding they sent results right way to RCMP.

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Sure, thanks. I went to "7 Day RCMP Fingerprints - Airport Rd - Accredited" and did my Finger prints in almost 15-20 mins. It was gud service from them and they told me to doubled check information and all went smoothly.
Hi I wanna clear something did they (rcmp) mention ur application number on fingerprint Form actually I went yesterday for fingerprint they didn’t mention my citizenship application number on my fingerprint form but as per correspondence letter I got from ircc they mention that make sure your application number should be mentioned on the fp form
Thank you

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Hi I wanna clear something did they (rcmp) mention ur application number on fingerprint Form actually I went yesterday for fingerprint they didn’t mention my citizenship application number on my fingerprint form but as per correspondence letter I got from ircc they mention that make sure your application number should be mentioned on the fp form
Thank you
Hi, let me clear it. from where i did my finger prints it's third party agency not RCMP. Although when they did my finger prints they mentioned on the form citizenship application number and UCI., that agency forwards the finger prints to RCMP. After verification is cleared by RCMP they forward to IRCC. Hope it helps.

PawManya

Aug 27, 2015
FP done today. Hopefully, it will move from the Agency to RCMP to IRCC soon. I want to check if this is unusual - after I did my FP I was told they will be sent to RCMP but I was asked to sign on 2 documents - 1 with prints of my FP and an Autho and instead of the agency keeping them ,I was given both the docs. I did not see that person even making copies of those docs, he just stapled and handed them over to me. Is this alright?

Last edited:

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi, let me clear it. from where i did my finger prints it's third party agency not RCMP. Although when they did my finger prints they mentioned on the form citizenship application number and UCI., that agency forwards the finger prints to RCMP. After verification is cleared by RCMP they forward to IRCC. Hope it helps.
I went to the rcmp for fp and the officer who did my fp he said he never done it before he was doing first time even I show him that ircc wants my application number on the fp form but he said its too late now he already sent to Ottawa and he said when the got back from ircc they will write down with the pen and that should be fine

Smw851383

Jan 26, 2020
I went to the rcmp for fp and the officer who did my fp he said he never done it before he was doing first time even I show him that ircc wants my application number on the fp form but he said its too late now he already sent to Ottawa and he said when the got back from ircc they will write down with the pen and that should be fine

Hello all

Can any body confirm what ircc write on fingee print request letter... can anybody explain what is section 21 and section 22 on FP REQUEST ? you all guys recieved same letter rewquest ?

Smw851383

Jan 26, 2020
Hello

How much they charged? Will they direct send to ircc ? What documents you kept with u to show them for fp? What is the procedure ? And what is important for me to avoid any mistake ?

Smw851383

Jan 26, 2020
Hello

Hello

How much they charged? Will they direct send to ircc ? What documents you kept with u to show them for fp? What is the procedure ? And what is important for me to avoid any mistake ?

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello all

Can any body confirm what ircc write on fingee print request letter... can anybody explain what is section 21 and section 22 on FP REQUEST ? you all guys recieved same letter rewquest ?
Section 21 and 22 already in that letter just check it

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello

Hello

They charged me 25 bucks and they told me You have to pick up result And send to ircc by my self

Smw851383

Jan 26, 2020
Section 21 and 22 already in that letter just check it
Thanks sandhu

Just a quick question for you.
The letter you recvd for FP from ircc can you check first page 2nd paragraph is same as i rcvd that AFTER REVIEWING YOUR biographical ingo on ur application form. There are questions in your case with regards to section 21 and 22 of the citizenship act . Explained further 2nd page of this letter.

Is that same you have in ur fp request letter ?

Is this normal clause for everyone in their letter ?
Really need ur proper reply.

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Thanks sandhu

Just a quick question for you.
The letter you recvd for FP from ircc can you check first page 2nd paragraph is same as i rcvd that AFTER REVIEWING YOUR biographical ingo on ur application form. There are questions in your case with regards to section 21 and 22 of the citizenship act . Explained further 2nd page of this letter.

Is that same you have in ur fp request letter ?

Is this normal clause for everyone in their letter ?
Really need ur proper reply.
Yeah got same wording in the letter that I got I think it’s normal may be that hv this letter format for everyone and they just edit names and application number in that format