+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

vinayreddy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello Experts,
I would be applying for citizenship in May 2020 , i have couple of questions, can you please help?
1) When we send applications for family of 4 , do we put each application in separate envelope ? or all applications in 1 envelope? if we are
putting all applications in one envelope how do we separate them?
2) When taking printouts of IDs like ( Drivers license) do we take two sides ? can we take back and front side of IDs in the same paper?

Thanks,
Vinay

Smw851383

Jan 26, 2020
Hello

Yes , u need to take both side prints of each id as requested in checklist.
Also, you will be using a 1 envalop for all applicant.. because they will process all the applications all together. But make sure to make seperate set of each application by using paper clip and order the documents as per checklist.

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hello all,

I received my AOR and was also able to see it on ECAS. But today, when I logged in, I see the message that you see before getting AOR.
Application not found, three reasons etc. . .

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thank you,
Bb

Survivor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Hello all,

I received my AOR and was also able to see it on ECAS. But today, when I logged in, I see the message that you see before getting AOR.
Application not found, three reasons etc. . .

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thank you,
Bb
check all the fields you have entered. Even if one of the mandatory fields is incorrect, you will get the application not found error msg.

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
check all the fields you have entered. Even if one of the mandatory fields is incorrect, you will get the application not found error msg.
Yes, I figured it out. I have 2 last names, and they now added my marital last name to the application. I can see the status now. Phew :)

Thank you,
Bb

falcons_Lions

Oct 29, 2015
Dear moderators:

Please update the spreadsheet. I checked online and my application has changed into "in process" as of January 22nd, 2020. I haven't received an email though. Should have I received one? Should I be worried about the fact that they have updated the system but not send an email?

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Dear moderators:

Please update the spreadsheet. I checked online and my application has changed into "in process" as of January 22nd, 2020. I haven't received an email though. Should have I received one? Should I be worried about the fact that they have updated the system but not send an email?
Don't be. Same for all

Reactions: falcons_Lions

Smw851383

Jan 26, 2020
Hello
Is any body knows the best finger print place in Toronto/ GTA who directly send the result to Ircc ?
Also confirm cost for it.

I am.looking best and fast company for fingerprint.

peedvar

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello
Is any body knows the best finger print place in Toronto/ GTA who directly send the result to Ircc ?
Also confirm cost for it.

I am.looking best and fast company for fingerprint.
Its not the agency by RCMP who sends the results to IRCC upon your approval. I got it done from
Worldwide Forensic Services Inc. RCMP Fingerprinting, FBI, CPIC Police Clearance, Etobicoke. The cost was 39$ + tax. But you can search for any RCMP accredited fingerprint agency near your place. Alternatively, you can go to RCMP directly but they would mail the results to you and you would have to send them to IRCC.
Usual RCMP fingerprint processing time is less than 3 days if there is no criminal record + the mailing time. But they have some backlog these days. Mine got sent out to IRCC on 6th business day.

Last edited: