+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I haven't heard anything from IRCC after RCMP confirmed they have sent the FP to IRCC :(. Sept application.
Did you send a Web Form to IRCC to know if your FP has been received?

Try it - it's good to have acknowledgement of that

Steps to follow for Web Form to IRCC

1) https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
2) Click on 'Tell us More'
3) After clicking on Tell us more - scroll down a bit
4) For the question: Have you submitted Application for: etc etc etc. - Select 'NO'
5) After clicking on No - you will get the option (a blue button) to 'Go to the Web Form'
6) Fill the Form
7) Type - Citizenship
8) Put your message in the Inquiry
9) Fill in the required details - confirm your details and send the request

You will get reply in 48 hours.

All the best

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Did you send a Web Form to IRCC to know if your FP has been received?

Try it - it's good to have acknowledgement of that

Steps to follow for Web Form to IRCC

1) https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
2) Click on 'Tell us More'
3) After clicking on Tell us more - scroll down a bit
4) For the question: Have you submitted Application for: etc etc etc. - Select 'NO'
5) After clicking on No - you will get the option (a blue button) to 'Go to the Web Form'
6) Fill the Form
7) Type - Citizenship
8) Put your message in the Inquiry
9) Fill in the required details - confirm your details and send the request

You will get reply in 48 hours.

All the best
I just submitted Web Form to IRCC. Thanks for the detailed steps and instructions :)

Reactions: twrooney

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Awesome - All the best for the good news:)
Yes I had the same issue, thy requested Fingerprints but I received notification 10 days later as I am currently in the UK, I dispatched it by supposedly guaranteed next day delivery which arrived there 5 days later who then forwarded it to RCMP who with 8 days to spare forwarded it onto IRCC.....since then I've been in the same boat, I've sent them a webform enquiry also and will see what they get back to me with.

End of the day I can't do anything and sent evidence that I was complying and had forwarded relevant FP Documents within the time period given and so yep I'm waiting also.

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
City: Saskatoon, SK
Application Sent: 19-September-2019
Application Delivered: 23-September-2019
AOR: 10-December-2019
In Process on ECAS: 12-December-2020
Test/Interview Invite: 30-January-2020
Test/Interview Date: 18-February-2020
Awesome! All the best for Oath Letter/Oath Ceremony

Michelleyoj

Nov 27, 2019
Surrey
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone!

I applied for citizenship last two months ago and assuring myself that all information/documents was correct, but it feels disappointing to receive my applications back telling me that I didn't accumulate 1095 days of physical presence before applying.

I came to Canada in 2014 and had a Temporary Resident Permit for a year. A month before my permit expires, I applied for the extension of my Temporary Resident Permit as I was waiting for the approval of my Permanent Residency but I never heard/received any reply from the Immigration. Instead, I applied again for an extension of my stay in Canada as a worker and it was approved with an open work permit from 2017-2019. Received my Permanent Resident on 2017.

My question is, does the days when I was on implied status be counted? what about the days of my Open Work Permit from 2017-2019, does it counts too?

I would like to know, if someone has experienced the same, if I can actually use those months towards my Physical Presence Calculator before submitting my application again.

Thank you very much for your time, any information would be much appreciate it.

You need to be at least 2years as a permanent resident before you apply.

Aiming High

Feb 26, 2020
Hi All, I am new to this Forum. Following are my Citizenship Application Details. Admin Could you please add it to the excel file.

City: Calgary, AB
Application Sent: 30-August-2019
Application Delivered: 06-September-2019
AOR: 25-November-2019
In Process on ECAS: 16-December-2019
Test/Interview Invite: NO UPDATE YET
Test/Interview Date: NO UPDATE YET

When I check I find that lot of forum members have got test invites with similar time line mostly from other cities except Calgary. Not sure why there is a huge delay in processing at Calgary.

It would be highly appreciable if someone could let me know how we get the test invite. Whether it is via email or via Regular Post.

Also request your help for any good links for studying for Citizenship Test.

Thank you all in advance in this forum for your good works.