+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

116sg17

Jan 26, 2021
Has anyone else received a passport request after DM. I got the request about 20 days after DM and status is still DM. For the second time, my new tracker showed interview scheduled (first one never happened) and following the second interview update, I got passport request. Called and IRCC confirmed no interview. Does not make sense to have this after DM especially when I have no trips during my eligibility period.

Does this impact my position in the oath waitlist? Anyone with similar experience?

Reactions: nora20

Moonwillow

Nov 27, 2019
I got an email to send all my passport and travel documents pages. I early had an interview update on the tracker but no email . I called and they said it was a glitch and there won't be any interview. Wondering who has gone through this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I got an email to send all my passport and travel documents pages. I early had an interview update on the tracker but no email . I called and they said it was a glitch and there won't be any interview. Wondering who has gone through this?
A lot of people have gone through this and yes, there was some kind of glitch / testing going on for interview.

gn02090867

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Has anyone else received a passport request after DM. I got the request about 20 days after DM and status is still DM. For the second time, my new tracker showed interview scheduled (first one never happened) and following the second interview update, I got passport request. Called and IRCC confirmed no interview. Does not make sense to have this after DM especially when I have no trips during my eligibility period.

Does this impact my position in the oath waitlist? Anyone with similar experience?
Are you scheduled for oath already or no ?

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
So I checked my old tracking it says Decison made but the new one still has in progress. All the sections are completed except citizenship oath ceremony
I have the similar status since July 15…. Lets finger cross for Oth ceremony….

nora20

Nov 11, 2020

Exactly the same thing... Got the passport request after the DM.. twice interview scheduled but no email was received... Now I am trying to figure out how to compress my files into 5MB. Can anyone help?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
New (and slightly odd) development - Got a random email today containing my complete ECAS notes and case files from a request I made in (drum roll, please...)

Last October.

The weird thing is, I got a response about a month later in November with notes, but the email I just got said that the IRCC received the request in April (???) and the notes are reflecting that. It's way more info (weighing in at a whopping 55 pages), but doesn't reflect the citizenship test as I took that back in June. Checked ECAS/new portal and haven't had any updates since the test, sooooooo... yeah.