Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
by the way, this is the PR email (comes with a CoPR and photo instructions attached).
Take a look at the paragraph regarding dependant(s):

Good day,

We are pleased to inform you that you are now a permanent resident of Canada.
Attached you will find a letter confirming permanent residence status. We kindly ask that you read the letter carefully and follow the instructions concerning obtaining your permanent residence cards as well as applying for other government services.

Please note that your overseas dependant(s) will be issued a letter regarding their permanent resident visa once IRCC offices overseas re-open and resume normal operations. Your dependant(s) will not be able to travel to Canada at this time to be landed.

Congratulations and we wish you every success in your future in Canada.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Government of Canada
This underlined sentence is what I was looking for! That's perfect and clears up all confusion! Thank you! <3

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
This underlined sentence is what I was looking for! That's perfect and clears up all confusion! Thank you! <3
the most stupid thing is that my home visa office is open and working...in fact, I forwarded them that email asking for instructions for my outland dependant spouse and her passport/photos - they replied in 24 hrs! Telling me "we are not your processing office, please contact your London, ON processing office"

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey there! Another GU today, FSW-O in the US as well, Sep'19 AOR, SS since Feb 2020.
No changes compared the previous GU last week when parts of my profile appeared hyperlinked.

Can it be automatic GU because I have submitted my biometrics precisely a year ago?

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
Hey there! Another GU today, FSW-O in the US as well, Sep'19 AOR, SS since Feb 2020.
No changes compared the previous GU last week when parts of my profile appeared hyperlinked.

Can it be automatic GU because I have submitted my biometrics precisely a year ago?
Hey!
Did you receive further updates? Or hopefully PPR?

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
Guys! I'm FSW-O living in the US and my AOR is Sept 30, 2019. Everything passed but not approved yet. The wait is killing me! :(
Guys! I'm FSW-O living in the US and my AOR is Sept 30, 2019. Everything passed but not approved yet. The wait is killing me! :(
Hi. Same here. When did you pass the security? How long has been passed since you have passed all the assessments? Any further updates?

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hi. Same here. When did you pass the security? How long has been passed since you have passed all the assessments? Any further updates?
Hello! I think I passed all the assessments in April. My notes say "Ready for approval" since April but no final decision yet :/ VO is Ottawa. What is your VO?

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Mpsadr3239rr
vsfedotov

Are you guys assigned to a group called "GROUP 2-TRG34LC" and the group name "CN COVID PACE"? Also my notes section says "Ready for approval". Are you able to find any of this in your GCMS noteS?

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mpsadr3239rr
vsfedotov

Are you guys assigned to a group called "GROUP 2-TRG34LC" and the group name "CN COVID PACE"? Also my notes section says "Ready for approval". Are you able to find any of this in your GCMS noteS?
I haven't seen anything like that in my GCMS notes, but I have ordered them in May, received in early August. Some things might have changed since then. My application wasn't ready for approval, I had eligibility/criminality passed, security in progress (due to the comprehensive SS I guess - security pages were blank)