+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Stellaaarrr

Oct 5, 2020
I am in the same boat. Security screening. CIC should really pick their game up. Ordered 2nd set of GCMS notes a week ago. Wouldnt be surprised if nothing has changed from GCMS noted i ordered 6 months ago.
Same here, AOR Sept 19. Called IRCC 2 weeks ago and they said still on security screening, ordered GCMS notes end of May showing background passed, working on security since February... Have no idea why security screening takes so long...

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Same here, AOR Sept 19. Called IRCC 2 weeks ago and they said still on security screening, ordered GCMS notes end of May showing background passed, working on security since February... Have no idea why security screening takes so long...
Security takes 6 to 12 months. Good thing you are not missing much. Barely any PPR is been given to outland applicants.

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone from Sep'19 AOR stuck in security screening?
Or, let me put it otherwise, did anyone from Sep'19 AOR who were stuck in security screening got it cleared and received PPR?
Sometimes it feels I should give up my Canadian hopes completely because EE is just a scam...
Wow, I thought we're the only one that was stuck in security screening. I ordered GCMS last july/august and it says we're still in security screening. Ordered new one this week. Hopefully there are positive changes this time.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi gues. They asked me to renew my medical exam. I am very concerned as not sure why they asked me. Is there any problem with my report? I had done my first medical in Aug last year. Now all hospitals are close due to Covid. What should I do? Please can you help me? I am in panic. Is there someone else woth renewed medical exam request?

petiterobenoire

May 11, 2020
I think the medical exam expires after one year. This is normal. If you can't do it because of COVID, there is probably guidance online or you can call/webform them.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi gues. They asked me to renew my medical exam. I am very concerned as not sure why they asked me. Is there any problem with my report? I had done my first medical in Aug last year. Now all hospitals are close due to Covid. What should I do? Please can you help me? I am in panic. Is there someone else woth renewed medical exam request?
This is very normal. Medical validity is only one year. Once it expires, they either ask for it again or extended the validity. For majority of outland applicants, redo of medical is asked. I received remedical beginning of the year before Corona halted VO operation. So, don't worry.

As for the approved panel physocians being closed due to Covid, don't worry as IRCC will not reject your application due to missing document. You can do whenever the hospital is opened and the processing of your application will then resume.

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
Same +1. I was asked to submit IMM5669 last month.

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
PR!!!!!!!!!
AOR Sep 21 2019
VO Vancouver, CEC stream, principal applicant in Canada, dependent spouse - outside.
After 13 months of torture by COMPLETE SILENCE from IRCC - a call from London, Ontario visa center - 15 min landing interview over the phone and congratulations + CoPR by email immediately after the call. Nothing on the online profile since day one.

Please don't give up, don't depress, don't stress your loved ones and believe in your future.
Peace, Love, Poutine.

Reactions: nns14 and jackan

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
PR!!!!!!!!!
AOR Sep 21 2019
VO Vancouver, CEC stream, principal applicant in Canada, dependent spouse - outside.
After 13 months of torture by COMPLETE SILENCE from IRCC - a call from London, Ontario visa center - 15 min landing interview over the phone and congratulations + CoPR by email immediately after the call. Nothing on the online profile since day one.

Please don't give up, don't depress, don't stress your loved ones and believe in your future.
Peace, Love, Poutine.
Congratulations! You must be over the moon after the long wait! :)

If you don't mind, could you please answer this question. Did your CoPR email after your phone interview include your spouse who is outside Canada, or did they receive a separate PPR for sending their passport to the VAC in whichever country they reside in? There are some rumours floating around that the applications of those inlanders who have dependents outside are not getting CoPRs right now even if they are approved—because landing is problematic for them with the travel restrictions in place. Can you shed some light on the situation?

Reactions: KuriousMind

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations! You must be over the moon after the long wait! :)

If you don't mind, could you please answer this question. Did your CoPR email after your phone interview include your spouse who is outside Canada, or did they receive a separate PPR for sending their passport to the VAC in whichever country they reside in? There are some rumours floating around that the applications of those inlanders who have dependents outside are not getting CoPRs right now even if they are approved—because landing is problematic for them with the travel restrictions in place. Can you shed some light on the situation?
So I am a little surprised in my case. Me and my spouse are both in Vancouver but still I got a PPR and not the COPR directly. I am confused if they really want me to send the passport or they just don't realize that I am in the country since an year now. Don't know if that helps you but that it my situation.
If you are in Vancouver lemme know if you want to chat someday :). We are fairly new here and would love to know more people.

Reactions: mknox and nyiable