Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Did you guys hear anything about PPR yet? September AOR
Unfortunately still no info...
AOR 17th Sep. Received GCMS notes recently and no change since end of Feb (case analyst recommendation: eligibility - recommended pass)...that’s basically it :(

Reactions: Meggg

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Unfortunately still no info...
AOR 17th Sep. Received GCMS notes recently and no change since end of Feb (case analyst recommendation: eligibility - recommended pass)...that’s basically it :(
Dang it! I also ordered GCMS recently. It says everything is passed and in the notes it says "Ready for approval". They have assigned me to COVID pace group. Idk how long this is gonna take :/

Reactions: jackan and Meggg

nur_amirkhan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Dang it! I also ordered GCMS recently. It says everything is passed and in the notes, it says "Ready for approval". They have assigned me to COVID pace group. Idk how long this is gonna take :/
Mine also says " File is awaiting officers review", probably officer need to say his final word, based on case analyst recommendation. Still have no idea what to think about my application.

What is your AOR by the way?

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Mine also says " File is awaiting officers review", probably officer need to say his final word, based on case analyst recommendation. Still have no idea what to think about my application.

What is your AOR by the way?
Sept 30!
I hope we get good news soon! Keep me posted please!

Luna22

May 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
I am a FSW Inland applicant with AOR of Sept 3. According to the GCMS notes that I received in May everything is passed and only the final decision is pending. Mine is put under the COVID pandemic label too. According to the latest GCMS notes that I received a couple of days back, nothing has changed. The wait is getting harder day by day :(

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I am a FSW Inland applicant with AOR of Sept 3. According to the GCMS notes that I received in May everything is passed and only the final decision is pending. Mine is put under the COVID pandemic label too. According to the latest GCMS notes that I received a couple of days back, nothing has changed. The wait is getting harder day by day :(
I don't understand why they wouldn't approve inland applicants? I see PNP-O applicants getting approved, that too they applied in Jan 2020 or something!

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
Hi friends.
Having received my GCMS note, I need some help to comprehend a part of it.
In the section titled "notes", the officer's text is not really clear.
Created date: ....
Update date: ....
Restricted: No
Lable: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** I
What does this "I" mean?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi friends.
Having received my GCMS note, I need some help to comprehend a part of it.
In the section titled "notes", the officer's text is not really clear.
Created date: ....
Update date: ....
Restricted: No
Lable: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** I
What does this "I" mean?
This means information is redacted, when the GCMS file is delivered there is an accompanying message that looks like the example below. Disclosed in part means information has been withheld and an exemption was taken under the Act

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable):

AdeelK86

Aug 4, 2020
Hi, everyone I am kind of new here and do not understand the common abbreviations, I assume AOR means when an application for PR is submitted following the receipt of an ITA. Well if that is the case, then mine was submitted in late Sep 2019.

However like some of nice people here I am still waiting for any word on PPR. In Dec I got an email from London Uk office of IRCC that I hadn't mentioned the US visa refusal of my wife and eldest daughter and needed to explain the omission. Basically what had happened that in all excitement of getting an ITA we forgot to tick the visa refusal box at end on my spouse's application ( I know an extremely silly mistake), anyways our saving grace ( I believe) will be the fact that I had mentioned the visa refusal during the submission of my Alberta PNP application; which got us our PNP.

Anyways ever since the submission of the reply all the communication I had from IRCC was that, that they had received my email and will contact if any more info is needed and another reply in April on request for status updated stating that its in progress and no further info is needed.

I asked twice again in Jun but not reply as of yet and no update on stats page apart for Biometric and medicals !!!

My questions to fellow hopefuls and experts are;

1) how do you find out your processing center, as far as I have got the indication they are processing my application in London UK consulate/ embassy
2) what are GCMS notes and how do you request them
3) I am still in trouble for the mistake I made, even though I had already mentioned it to Alberta Province in my PNP application.

I guess I am just tired of waiting, so many life decisions are on the hold waiting for the PPR and CoPR.

One more thing my application is being handled by Campbell Cohen

Take care and Have a Nice day everyone.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi, everyone I am kind of new here and do not understand the common abbreviations, I assume AOR means when an application for PR is submitted following the receipt of an ITA. Well if that is the case, then mine was submitted in late Sep 2019.

However like some of nice people here I am still waiting for any word on PPR. In Dec I got an email from London Uk office of IRCC that I hadn't mentioned the US visa refusal of my wife and eldest daughter and needed to explain the omission. Basically what had happened that in all excitement of getting an ITA we forgot to tick the visa refusal box at end on my spouse's application ( I know an extremely silly mistake), anyways our saving grace ( I believe) will be the fact that I had mentioned the visa refusal during the submission of my Alberta PNP application; which got us our PNP.

Anyways ever since the submission of the reply all the communication I had from IRCC was that, that they had received my email and will contact if any more info is needed and another reply in April on request for status updated stating that its in progress and no further info is needed.

I asked twice again in Jun but not reply as of yet and no update on stats page apart for Biometric and medicals !!!

My questions to fellow hopefuls and experts are;

1) how do you find out your processing center, as far as I have got the indication they are processing my application in London UK consulate/ embassy
2) what are GCMS notes and how do you request them
3) I am still in trouble for the mistake I made, even though I had already mentioned it to Alberta Province in my PNP application.

I guess I am just tired of waiting, so many life decisions are on the hold waiting for the PPR and CoPR.

One more thing my application is being handled by Campbell Cohen

Take care and Have a Nice day everyone.
Welcome, you are in good hands with the firm you have engaged to handle your case and they can help you navigate the process. You can see a sample GCMS notes here and some FAQ's here