+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
Hi.
Hope you are all doing well.
I have submitted my fsw ee application on 29th September 2019 still waiting.
I received a ghost update and was told that the secuirity was passed. (I called IRCC)
Given the fact that I know eligibility and criminality have also been passed, when should I expect a decision?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi.
Hope you are all doing well.
I have submitted my fsw ee application on 29th September 2019 still waiting.
I received a ghost update and was told that the secuirity was passed. (I called IRCC)
Given the fact that I know eligibility and criminality have also been passed, when should I expect a decision?
As soon as the offices get back to routine. I Know it's a painstaking scenario to wait after coming this far but just a little more wait and you'd be soon celebrating. All the best.

Reactions: Mpsadr3239rr

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
Thank you very much for your nice reply.
I am dealing with a dilemma. on the one hand, all the assessments of my fsw ee application have been passed (according to a webform and calling IRCC), yet I await my PPR. On the other hand, I have a life-changing job offer from Canada, and I do not want to miss this chance. Now I am wondering if I should apply for the work permit. (The job offers states that the position should start on October the 1st). Now, could you please help me make a decision.
I do not want to lose this job offer, and I do not want this work permit to affect my PR application.
Thank you very much again.

ayreen

Apr 20, 2016
Reactions: lyanbf

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I am dealing with a dilemma. on the one hand, all the assessments of my fsw ee application have been passed (according to a webform and calling IRCC), yet I await my PPR. On the other hand, I have a life-changing job offer from Canada, and I do not want to miss this chance. Now I am wondering if I should apply for the work permit. (The job offers states that the position should start on October the 1st). Now, could you please help me make a decision.
I do not want to lose this job offer, and I do not want this work permit to affect my PR application.
There are four positive things here .

1) As per what I understand from your Web form reply is " your file is technically approved but they haven't sent you a PPR ( which happens to be the case with many applicants which none of us have any control over )

2) You have a Job offer which means you can straight away Join

3) You have time till October which is two months roughly.

4) Considering you are in AOR September group , I feel you'd be getting the PPR latest by next month ( considering the scenario that things have slowly started moving) . which means you'll still have a month to reach Canada and settle.

I don't know if any work permit holders are exempted from Travel restriction at the moment and do not have any idea if at all applied , that will get processed within a month or two.

I would wait till august 31st atleast before taking any further steps If I were you and If things didnt work out , I would have explained my situation to my Employer in canada to come up with a Mutual solution for it. However this is just my opinion my friend. You may have a different perspective on this and that is totally fine. Do what suits you the best.

Wishing you a Speedy PR. All the best.

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
my 2 cents. I'm inland, my dependent spouse is outside. January 2020 my GCMS notes says all approved, I can see the COPR letter number, PPR letter number and all is finalized. However, as you may guess - no COPR/PPR as yet.
So, around mid-Feb 2020 we decided to apply for an Open Work Permit for my spouse so she could come over (no Covid measures yet).
Result - the WP application is cancelled (not rejected though), because "applicant is approved for PR under EE CEC".
We are in a limbo - no PR, no WP, lots of drama and thousand kilometres between us...
Maybe a thorough motivation letter could help? Maybe a couple calls to IRCC to check how this OWP application is going to be treated?
Keep in mind, according to their procedures, any visa on top of approved PR could be treated as double-intention. Again, one can explain their intentions in the motivation letter.
Good luck!

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
There are four positive things here .

1) As per what I understand from your Web form reply is " your file is technically approved but they haven't sent you a PPR ( which happens to be the case with many applicants which none of us have any control over )

2) You have a Job offer which means you can straight away Join

3) You have time till October which is two months roughly.

4) Considering you are in AOR September group , I feel you'd be getting the PPR latest by next month ( considering the scenario that things have slowly started moving) . which means you'll still have a month to reach Canada and settle.

I don't know if any work permit holders are exempted from Travel restriction at the moment and do not have any idea if at all applied , that will get processed within a month or two.

I would wait till august 31st atleast before taking any further steps If I were you and If things didnt work out , I would have explained my situation to my Employer in canada to come up with a Mutual solution for it. However this is just my opinion my friend. You may have a different perspective on this and that is totally fine. Do what suits you the best.

Wishing you a Speedy PR. All the best.
Thanks a lot for your nice reply

Reactions: Hemilshah80

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
my 2 cents. I'm inland, my dependent spouse is outside. January 2020 my GCMS notes says all approved, I can see the COPR letter number, PPR letter number and all is finalized. However, as you may guess - no COPR/PPR as yet.
So, around mid-Feb 2020 we decided to apply for an Open Work Permit for my spouse so she could come over (no Covid measures yet).
Result - the WP application is cancelled (not rejected though), because "applicant is approved for PR under EE CEC".
We are in a limbo - no PR, no WP, lots of drama and thousand kilometres between us...
Maybe a thorough motivation letter could help? Maybe a couple calls to IRCC to check how this OWP application is going to be treated?
Keep in mind, according to their procedures, any visa on top of approved PR could be treated as double-intention. Again, one can explain their intentions in the motivation letter.
Good luck!
Thank you very much for your wise recommendations.