+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vivektal81

May 8, 2019
Just search for CB01126 on twitter and you will see everything. Also here is the thread with some replies from previous users as well.Lets work on this together if ou are still stuck with this person so we do not have to wait such long time. Senior people are welcome to help us in this case.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/file-at-vo-cio-sydney-assigned-to-cb01126-let’s-connect-here.623754/page-24
if you dont mind will you share you time line. My file is pnp outline india

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
if you dont mind will you share you time line. My file is pnp outline india
FSW and PNP BC Inland. Currently working full time in BC.
AoR: September 26, 2019
Medical: 17 Oct, 2019
No update after that.

GCMS notes ordered Jan 15,2020 and received Feb 14,2020. GCMS notes say what mentioned previously.

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
Hi, any idea how many days it will take approx. for the passport to come back from Ottawa office after stamping?
In my case, Ottawa office kept it for 2 days, posted it back on the 3rd day. So, Starting from when your pp reaches, you can expect it to be on its way back within maximum 3-4 WORKING days. Within those 3-4 days, your online profile should also get updated.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Greetings everyone. AOR 30th September 2019. Got a reply from the Web form raised last week. Vo Ottawa as I already know. Background verifications not initiated yet, security verifications also not initiated yet. This is 30days left before the 6months elapses. Is this normal that these checks are yet to be initiated?
in some cases yes. i called feb 11 with 22/23 days to go and was told not to worry i was still within processing time and every effort would be made to finish within timeline. eligibity passed. criminality/background not initiated. got ppr feb 20 with 14 days left. good luck!

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
in some cases yes. i called feb 11 with 22/23 days to go and was told not to worry i was still within processing time and every effort would be made to finish within timeline. eligibity passed. criminality/background not initiated. got ppr feb 20 with 14 days left. good luck!
Thanks a lot

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Hi,
I want to submit LOE for my paystubs in webform and along with only additional paystubs.Do we need to select option amendments or permanent residency online? And if I select amendments options will they add as additional docs in my application and will it go for review from beginning ? Or is it ok to select as permanent residency online option? Please advice

fly2CA

Feb 26, 2020
FSW - Outland
VO - New Delhi
e-AoR - 3rd Sept 2019
MEP/BIL - 17th Sept 2019
Biometrics - 19th Sept 2019
End of 6-month processing time - 3rd March 2020

I made a total of three updates to the application via the webform in Nov 2019, Dec 2019 and Jan 2020 for end of employment & address change, marital status and travel history. I have also used the web form to confirm my VO and I'm still waiting for a response from them.

The online portal states that my BGC is yet to start and they will send a message once they start the process. This message hasn't changed since I passed the medical i.e 17th Sept 2019. Would this be considered as Ghost Update 1? Does this mean that they have completed R10 and A11.2?

Greatly appreciate any responses.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
FSW - Outland
VO - New Delhi
e-AoR - 3rd Sept 2019
MEP/BIL - 17th Sept 2019

I made a total of three updates to the application via the webform in Nov 2019, Dec 2019 and Jan 2020 for end of employment & address change, marital status and travel history. I have also used the web form to confirm my VO and I'm still waiting for a response from them.

The online portal states that my BGC is yet to start and they will send a message once they start the process. This message hasn't changed since I passed the medical i.e 17th Sept 2019. Would this be considered as Ghost Update 1? Does this mean that they have completed R10 and A11.2?

“ BG yet to start “ - Not liking this status after 5 months. It is unusual. Please raise GCMS notes and call IRCC to ask precise question about status on Eligibility, Criminality.

Reactions: Pofsally and fly2CA

fly2CA

Feb 26, 2020
“ BG yet to start “ - Not liking this status after 5 months. It is unusual. Please raise GCMS notes and call IRCC to ask precise question about status on Eligibility, Criminality.
Thank you for your response. I was under the impression that the delay was due to multiple updates to the application. I'll surely apply for GCMS notes & call IRCC. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Vivektal81

May 8, 2019
FSW - Outland
VO - New Delhi
e-AoR - 3rd Sept 2019
MEP/BIL - 17th Sept 2019

Hello same will me .my AOR date is 21sept. . No change after med. Pass on 15 oct.but I called cic last month told me that only security is pending hopefully will ppr in this week

Reactions: fly2CA