Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hey!
Is review required for eligibility a thing of concern. Because I think that the eligibility is recommended pass and met initially but a final review is always required by the senior officer before the security starts.
Thank you that is a bit reassuring, but to be honest I have no idea hence my question here ... hopefully someone with similar experience can share their opinion

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hey!
Is review required for eligibility a thing of concern. Because I think that the eligibility is recommended pass and met initially but a final review is always required by the senior officer before the security starts.
I think of it was recommended pass they would have told me on the phone? Although I may be wrong

CBA321

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 August , 2015
AOR Received.
30 Sept , 2015
File Transfer...
SA 20 October 2015. IP 23 October AOR2 27 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11 July 2015
Received PPR on 24th Feb on Email. The application status still shows "In Process".

My daughter passport is valid for less than 6 months , so have applied for her new passport. Do i have to attach her old passport with the new passport?
Please advise @legalfalcon

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Received PPR on 24th Feb on Email. The application status still shows "In Process".

My daughter passport is valid for less than 6 months , so have applied for her new passport. Do i have to attach her old passport with the new passport?
Please advise @legalfalcon
Regarding your 1st point, the status is valid. The status will change only after they receive the passport and release the COPR.
Not aware of the process for your second question.

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
Thank you that is a bit reassuring, but to be honest I have no idea hence my question here ... hopefully someone with similar experience can share their opinion
Additional verifications are required on my file as per the reply from Ottawa office. I called the agent to ask where additional verifications are required but they said they do not know and could only provide limited info. Hence, i had to order GCMS. It'll be taking a month for that but there's nothing that i can do about that at the moment. Just praying I get PPR soon.

Reactions: garbaczpaula

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
Just phoned IRCC and my eligibility requires review ... is there any way of finding out other that ordering gcms notes, to see what part of eligibility they need to review? If I order them now it will take a month to recive them and I’m worried I may gat a refusal letter in the meantime....
On the same boat

Reactions: garbaczpaula

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
I think of it was recommended pass they would have told me on the phone? Although I may be wrong
I called CIC agent and he told me that for my eligibility, review is required. He said that this is not a matter of concern because the file is being worked by different officers. A single officer is not entitled to check all the eligibility criteria’s. So, when a officer is done checking the criteria that he is supposed to, he leaves remark review required for other officers. So, within 6 month time period, it is absolutely normal to have review required for eligibility.

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
I called CIC agent and he told me that for my eligibility, review is required. He said that this is not a matter of concern because the file is being worked by different officers. A single officer is not entitled to check all the eligibility criteria’s. So, when a officer is done checking the criteria that he is supposed to, he leaves remark review required for other officers. So, within 6 month time period, it is absolutely normal to have review required for eligibility.

Absolutely. Forums like these can be so good for information but can also be a MAJOR cause for anxiety with everyone comparing their AORs/GUs/PPRs and sparking fear!

Wishing everyone all the very very best with their applications & try not stress when you see other people getting PPRs. (That's what I'm telling myself anyway)

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
Hi Guys!! I have a question, is CPC Sydney same as CIO Sydney? In my GCMS the primary office is CIO Sydney and i have seen people mentioning as CPC Sydney. Do they both mean same thing?

GCMS says: Primary office is Centralised Intake Office and Secondary is CPC Ottawa. All the notes updates and eligibility reviews were done at Centralised Intake Office.

Last edited:

Vivektal81

May 8, 2019
Hi Guys!! I have a question, is CPC Sydney same as CIO Sydney? In my GCMS the primary office is CIO Sydney and i have seen people mentioning as CPC Sydney. Do they both mean same thing?

GCMS says: Primary office is Centralised Intake Office and Secondary is CPC Ottawa. All the notes updates and eligibility reviews were done at Centralised Intake Office.
Yes both are same. Mostly pnp and cec applications fist goes to this then final ppr request will generated by ottava. I also have same time line.21 sept. Aor and med. Pass 15 oct. I call cic agent told file is in security process.