I got PPR email today. Thought of sharing my timeline for reference:

AOR: Sep/23/2019
Stream: PNP inland (Ontario)
Med passed: Oct/15/2019
Ghost update: Feb/21/2020
PPR: Feb/24/2020
VO: Sydney NS

5 months from AOR to PPR.
Congrats!!! Hope i get it this week. Fingers Crossed!!

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

Is there anybody landing inside Canada? Is it ok to go to Land Border Agency without US visa? I live in Windsor
Just completed landing last saturday. No VISA required. They will give a letter printed on a regular A4 paper and they mention that it is not really a refusal and would never be a problem in future travel to US.

Reactions: Ctv92
Dec 1, 2019
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hello Friends..
My AOR is 29th Sep19. I got a 2 ghost updates on my profile, one on 11th Feb and 14th Feb. I subsequently called IRCC twice on 17th Feb and 20th Feb and on both occasions I was told that all stages of the application (medical, eligibility, criminality, security) have passed and is with the Visa officer for final approval.

Given that it is about 2 weeks since the first ghost update, can you advise if there is anything that I need to be worried about. I keep checking my Spam mails as well periodically but there is nothing as yet.

Thanks in advance for your help
Hi,

What is your VO please? Got same AOR than you.

Thanks

Dec 1, 2019
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hello friends,

I have a theory and need your input to confirm that theory...

I think that for September every submission on Sunday was assigned VO Sydney. Please confirm is it is true for your guys as I think that maybe VO are assigned depending upon the day you have submitted.

Thanks

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
Hello friends,

I think that for September every submission on Sunday was assigned VO Sydney. Please confirm is it is true for your guys as I think that maybe VO are assigned depending upon the day you have submitted.

Thanks
I submitted on September 26th and got AOR teh same day. So its not true i guess. What i have seen so far is that, mostly PNP application via express entry and CEC applications go to Sydney, NS. Rest you can never know what algo they use to distribute the files.

Reactions: zenfantterrible

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
How to check which Visa office belong to specific application???
Hello friends,

Thanks

gomarca

Apr 30, 2019
Hello everyone, sending this message again. It seems to have fallen thru the cracks. Thanks in advance to you all for your wisdom
@legalfalcon and other Sr. Members, I have an inquiry for you guys but before a bit of a background for my application.

FSW-I based in ON
AOR: 07/Sep/19
BIL and MEP passed early Oct/19
ADR: on 26/Sep I was asked yo provide Canadian PCC.
GU: 20/Jan/20

On Feb 21st, I received a request to do the Medicals again (they were more than 1 year old) along with a comment in the vicinity of “your application has reached a point where results are required”.

New Medicals were done 22/Feb and the doctors office said it will take 7-10 days for the file to be transferred to CIC.

Questions:

1) Do I have to submit the proof of Medicals? If so, how? Web Form? Any links and/or guidance is appreciated. Please note that under the “Review of additional documents” section the status is: “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided” but I have not provided support yet.

2) From your experience, is the new med request a good sign? how long from today should I expect a decision?

Thank you all in advance and best of luck

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hello everyone, sending this message again. It seems to have fallen thru the cracks. Thanks in advance to you all for your wisdom
@legalfalcon and other Sr. Members, I have an inquiry for you guys but before a bit of a background for my application.

FSW-I based in ON
AOR: 07/Sep/19
BIL and MEP passed early Oct/19
ADR: on 26/Sep I was asked yo provide Canadian PCC.
GU: 20/Jan/20

On Feb 21st, I received a request to do the Medicals again (they were more than 1 year old) along with a comment in the vicinity of “your application has reached a point where results are required”.

New Medicals were done 22/Feb and the doctors office said it will take 7-10 days for the file to be transferred to CIC.

Questions:

1) Do I have to submit the proof of Medicals? If so, how? Web Form? Any links and/or guidance is appreciated. Please note that under the “Review of additional documents” section the status is: “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided” but I have not provided support yet.

2) From your experience, is the new med request a good sign? how long from today should I expect a decision?

Thank you all in advance and best of luck
for both ADRs i got...there was a new slot under documents submitted in my profile to upload it. make sure after uploading you hit next, sign and submit. if there is no tab, i would definitely submit via webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I think it's a good sign. I got PPR 15 days after submitting most recent ADR...so hopefully within a few days of ircc drs recommending meds passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: gomarca

gomarca

Apr 30, 2019
for both ADRs i got...there was a new slot under documents submitted in my profile to upload it. make sure after uploading you hit next, sign and submit. if there is no tab, i would definitely submit via webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I think it's a good sign. I got PPR 15 days after submitting most recent ADR...so hopefully within a few days of ircc drs recommending meds passed.
Thanks @Ctv92 , much appreciated.

thebluetung

Feb 26, 2019
Many Congratulations. What was your AOR date?
My timeline:
AOR: 23 Sep 2019 (PNP-Outland Ontario)
Medical pass: 16 Oct 2019
Biometrics: 21 Oct 2019
Ghost update: 21 Feb 2020
PPR: 24 Feb 2020 (Ready for Visa email sent directly to my personal email address)

Webform raised on 26 Dec 2019, got reply from IRCC one week later but no information as they just said that it is still within regular processing time.
GCMS note filed to IRCC on 3 Feb 2020, still no reply.

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
My timeline:
AOR: 23 Sep 2019 (PNP-Outland Ontario)
Medical pass: 16 Oct 2019
Biometrics: 21 Oct 2019
Ghost update: 21 Feb 2020
PPR: 24 Feb 2020 (Ready for Visa email sent directly to my personal email address)

Webform raised on 26 Dec 2019, got reply from IRCC one week later but no information as they just said that it is still within regular processing time.
GCMS note filed to IRCC on 3 Feb 2020, still no reply.

Hi,

everyone using term ghost update? what does it mean actually? is it a mail in spam folder or what? can you explain.

Thanks!

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
can anyone tell me, which number to call to cic, from outside Canada?
I am trying 1 (613) 944-4000 , but this doesnot work.... any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!

Deejay03

Jul 27, 2019
Hey Guys...
I am PNP Outland
Aor September 16
Medical passed Oct 1
Biometric completed October 4
Rprf request 16 October
Paid 17 October
No update after that
PPR Feb 21....

All the best everyone waiting for ppr...

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hello friends,

Thanks
Yes I submitted my application on Sunday the 29th sept and my vo is Sydney