+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
Hello,

Is there anybody landing inside Canada? Is it ok to go to Land Border Agency without US visa? I live in Windsor

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hello Friends..
My AOR is 29th Sep19. I got a 2 ghost updates on my profile, one on 11th Feb and 14th Feb. I subsequently called IRCC twice on 17th Feb and 20th Feb and on both occasions I was told that all stages of the application (medical, eligibility, criminality, security) have passed and is with the Visa officer for final approval.

Given that it is about 2 weeks since the first ghost update, can you advise if there is anything that I need to be worried about. I keep checking my Spam mails as well periodically but there is nothing as yet.

Thanks in advance for your help

Reactions: zenfantterrible

aflatun

Aug 27, 2015
dears,

my timeline is -

Pnp-outland
Sep 24AOR
Med Passed Oct 16
VO - Sydney

Last time when I called them a month ago, they said that -
Eligibility - met
criminality - finilized
security - not started

I received a ghost update on Friday. Does it mean I should expect ppr soon? Can it mean that they will request additional documents or reject my application?

JUST got PPR )) 5 month since AOR

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
Hi guys,
I have recently found this forum.
My aor- sept 5, 2019
biometrics also done, it’s just 10 days left for 6 month completion and there is no update yet in cic profile, as suggested by many I also check my spam folder regularly.

someone mentioned above to call them by using textnow app, I am trying to register on it but whatever area code I fill it shows error that no phone number exist for this code, as it asks for full number to put, but as I am based out of India. Any suggestion show I can use it???

is there any way to check status?
Thanks in advance!

best regards,

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hello,

Is there anybody landing inside Canada? Is it ok to go to Land Border Agency without US visa? I live in Windsor
yes, I'm landing at one of the borders close to Ottawa. you do NOT need a US visa. when you reach US border just say you're there to flagpole and they give you a paper to give Canadian border folk once you get turned around.

Last edited:

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys,
I have recently found this forum.
My aor- sept 5, 2019
biometrics also done, it’s just 10 days left for 6 month completion and there is no update yet in cic profile, as suggested by many I also check my spam folder regularly.

someone mentioned above to call them by using textnow app, I am trying to register on it but whatever area code I fill it shows error that no phone number exist for this code, as it asks for full number to put, but as I am based out of India. Any suggestion show I can use it???

is there any way to check status?
Thanks in advance!

best regards,
raise a webform asking the statusof your application. Are you FSW?

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
yes, I'm landing at one of the borders close to Ottawa. you do NOT need a US visa. when you reach US border just say you're there to flagpole and they give you a paper to give Canadian border folk once you get turned around.
hello, thanks for your fast reply. Does the US officer stamp anything on your pp like an administrative refusal?

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
hello, thanks for your fast reply. Does the US officer stamp anything on your pp like an administrative refusal?
nothing is put in your pp. you are given an Administrative refusal paper to give Canadian officers..they need this as proof that you 'left' Canada even if for just a few mins. You are not being denied entry when flagpoling, you are simply deciding that you no longer wish to enter the US. It won't hurt any future application. For future US visa application, it's better to declare if you're not sure and explain it (there's always a box to explain)...for other countries, it does NOT count as a denial. My sister has since got a 10yr US visitors visas (given to all Canadian PRs regardless of pp) after landing at land border..and she answered NO to have you ever been denied entry, refused a visa etc question on her application and it didn't come up during interview.