+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Brat9474

Feb 11, 2020
Yes, I had emailed the Ottawa office and this is the reply I received from them. I was worried when i saw this reply.
Thanks for the info! Did you exceed the 6 month time period as well?
Nope. I received my PR mail in 4 months and I sent the mail at the end of 3 months. Got a similar reply as yours.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, I had emailed the Ottawa office and this is the reply I received from them. I was worried when i saw this reply.
Thanks for the info! Did you exceed the 6 month time period as well?
curious..how long did it take Ottawa office to get back to you?

Brat9474

Feb 11, 2020
curious..how long did it take Ottawa office to get back to you?
In my case, they got back to me the very next day with a generic mail citing that my case requires additional clarifications and that is why it is outside general processing timelines (which got me surprised as it was only 3 months since my AOR). That was when I realised that it is just a standard reply. With the increasing number of applications, the CPC is way too busy to reply to individual mails, I suppose.

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
In my case, they got back to me the very next day with a generic mail citing that my case requires additional clarifications and that is why it is outside general processing timelines (which got me surprised as it was only 3 months since my AOR). That was when I realised that it is just a standard reply. With the increasing number of applications, the CPC is way too busy to reply to individual mails, I suppose.
Really??Omg that’s insane! I have a few days to go until my 6 month period ends. They really got me worried. Let’s hope I get it soon as well.

aflatun

Aug 27, 2015
dears,

my timeline is -

Pnp-outland
Sep 24AOR
Med Passed Oct 16
VO - Sydney

Last time when I called them a month ago, they said that -
Eligibility - met
criminality - finilized
security - not started

I received a ghost update on Friday. Does it mean I should expect ppr soon? Can it mean that they will request additional documents or reject my application?

IGOR_BR

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Quick question for the experts here...

I got the PPR email on Friday, but my application on Express Entry website doesn't show any changes... Can somebody please advise if that's normal?

Thank you!

Last edited:

IGOR_BR

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
dears,

my timeline is -

Pnp-outland
Sep 24AOR
Med Passed Oct 16
VO - Sydney

Eligibility - met
criminality - finilized
security - not started

I received a ghost update on Friday. Does it mean I should expect ppr soon? Can it mean that they will request additional documents or reject my application?
I'm a PNP and received a ghost update on Friday as well... Same day that I received the PPR email... Did you check your spam folder? Just guessing if you had received the email?!

Reactions: aflatun

aflatun

Aug 27, 2015
I'm a PNP and received a ghost update on Friday as well... Same day that I received the PPR email... Did you check your spam folder? Just guessing if you had received the email?!

no ppr email both in inbox and spam. Hope it will come soon

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
Quick question for the experts here...

I got the PPR email on Friday, but my application on Express Entry website doesn't show any changes... Can somebody please advise if that's normal?

Thank you!
Absolutely normal.

The status in the profile will change after you have sent your passport and photos for stamping. My stamping was completed on Feb 19th and my profile got updated with approved status on Feb 20th.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Guys, just completed my landing formality at Coutts. Glad my PR journey ends smoothly. Let me know if anyone wants to do landing (flagpole) at coutts, I can advise.

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Are you PNP-inland? May I know your VO office?

I saw a ghost update online when I log in on Friday, but no email or messages yet.

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
dears,

my timeline is -

Pnp-outland
Sep 24AOR
Med Passed Oct 16
VO - Sydney

Eligibility - met
criminality - finilized
security - not started

Did you get PNP from Ontario? or other provinces?

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
Good day to all. I would like to ask IRCC via webform what stage my application is. Do you guys have a template on what to send them? And is it necessary to know the VO for me to know my current status? Thank you guys and hope we all get the Golden Email soon!

rohansoni369

Jul 20, 2018
Hi, I am FSW applied from New Zealand. Got to know my file is at Australia Sydney. Raised webforms three times in Jan-Feb. Received generic response that file is in processing time. Below is my timeline as of today. Any help would be appreciated.
AOR - 22-09-2019
Medicals - 4-10-2019
Biometrics - 15-10-2019.
Current Status - Submitted; Medical Passed. 81% complete.

Reactions: zenfantterrible