+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

candaEE

Feb 5, 2020
I think it is the same reference letter that you are required to submit when claiming points for your work experience. Did you provide it the first time?
our letter does not have job duties. HR refuses to provide those, only dates, salary etc.
did your have duties? any suggestions?

mjpaula

Mar 11, 2019
Hey guys, I received today a weird email, subject Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCE / CTDE EXXXXX"

It didn't came from IRCC but from a person that works there Carver.Christine <Christine.Carver@cic.gc.ca>.
It has an attached document saying to submit the passport.

Did anyone else received an email from a person and not the IRCC itself?

I called there and they said my application was approved yesterday but couldn't confirm I was sent any documents, so they advise me to not submit the passport just yet and to send a Web form which I did. My profile has no update.

@legalfalcon any thoughts on this?

nasikan

May 16, 2017
Hey guys, I received today a weird email, subject Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCE / CTDE EXXXXX"

It didn't came from IRCC but from a person that works there Carver.Christine <Christine.Carver@cic.gc.ca>.

I called there and they said my application was approved yesterday but couldn't confirm I was sent any documents, so they advise me to not submit the passport just yet and to send a Web form which I did. My profile has no update.

Is there any pdf attached in the email requesting for Passport?

nasikan

May 16, 2017
Yes, there's the regular pdf, with all the steps and requesting passport
The domain address of the email looks genuine, I would say send your passport to the requested Visa office. But verify if the address is a genuine visa office.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Is there any pdf attached in the email requesting for Passport?

I got the same email today and it is legit. Please send your passport

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
our letter does not have job duties. HR refuses to provide those, only dates, salary etc.
did your have duties? any suggestions?
I think it must have your duties. My letter mentioned duties, duration worked and hours. It didn't mention my salary though, to support which I just provided my 3 months salary slips.

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
Congratulations!
even I didn't get any GU before my PPR. After I saw my PPR mail and logged into my account, I could see application/profile updated but no changes in the profile as such.
yeah, it happens exactly the same to me. Now, I don't know what to do next after a lengthy waiting time :D
Do you think a PR will help us find a job easier? my major is Political Science, how about u?

dumbsean

Feb 6, 2020
Hello guys,

Just got Ready For Visa email! Below is my timeline.

Indian Citizen, Country of Residence: USA.

AOR: SEP 16
GCMS notes requested: Jan 06
GCMS received: Feb 06
GU: Feb 06
PPR: Feb 06

Hope you all get yours very soon!

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
Hello guys,

Just got Ready For Visa email! Below is my timeline.

Indian Citizen, Country of Residence: USA.

AOR: SEP 16
GCMS notes requested: Jan 06
GCMS received: Feb 06
GU: Feb 06
PPR: Feb 06

Hope you all get yours very soon!
What is your VO? Also, did you get any GU before this.

Priyank09

Jan 28, 2018

hi mjpaula, I received the similar email today from Carver.Christine <Christine.Carver@cic.gc.ca> as well.
Did you get any chance to verify if its legitimate?

Divana

Dec 23, 2019
AOR Received.
24-09-2019
Hi @legalfalcon!
NOC 2121
Outland applicant - Applied from the US, now in India
AOR: Sep 24th
Medicals: Oct 8th
Biometrics: Oct 14th

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
we got a letter to give employer letter with job duties - can someone provide help on this topic?
What did you provide the first time ??
1. You need a reference letter which details your tenure at the company starting date should match the starting date of the job offer letter working hours should be mentioned and salary details. If your company doesn't write the salary requirements in reference letter you can attach 3 salary slips for all the years mentioned and last 4 months (from the date of ITA received) salary slips.
2. The jobs duties mentioned on the letter shouldn't have same exact wording as NOC job description but the crux or main idea should match with NOC job. It should be on employee letter head.
3. In case you can't get a reference letter you need to provide a affidavit from your colleagues or immediate manager and also a email from company HR that they are not providing a reference letter.