Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have an unusual situation but was wondering if you have some insights

I am from Iran.

FSW Outland
AOR Sep 23
Med Passed Oct 07
Biometrics Passed Oct 15
No update until Jan 18 when I was asked to provide additional information (schedule A, travel history, cv/grad kit, military records)

And of course no update since I submitted the additional info.

Where in the process do you think I am? The timeline says only 47 days is left, though I am sure it's not really reliable.

Thanks.

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hello Friends. I am new to this forum and need some help. Below are my details.

Inland - Currently working on WP
AOR - 29 Sep 19
MEP - 25 Oct 19
Current status IP2 (we are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need more information).

I trust the next status is PPR if all is clear.

While I understand this is well within processing timelines, just a little nervous as other folks who submitted along or after me have got their PPR. Do I need to be worried or make any checks with IRCC?

Also I do have an extensive travel history and also 3 organisations I have worked at (around 20 yrs work exp) . Same with my wife. Does a complex history result in longer processing times?

Any feedback or advise would be appreciated.
And good luck to all others who are awaiting theirs!!!

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
16 days exactly.
Hi! Congratulations! I wanted to ask about how you successfully completed the Schedule A form. I keep on getting errors even though I have listed every activity I recall and some overlap as well.

Also, did you sigh electronically or printed and signed and then uploaded a scanned copy?

would really appreciate your help!

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
GUYS, IT'S A PPR!!!!!
So, I called an agent last week to ask about my situation (she did get annoyed with me a bit at the beginning as I've called the 4th time to them ^.^, but then she has been helpful later). She said my eligibility has been met, criminality is in process and security no initiated yet. However, she explained that most of the time the officer don't update on the system and the agent themselves know not much more info than us, actually.

Back to my case, I didn't got any GU at all, not even a confirm for biometrics passed until today. My timeline is as below
FSW - Outland
AOR: 13 Sep
Med & BIL: 26 Sep
Biometrics: 13 Sep
PPR email: 5 Feb

So don't get upset if you don't see anything in your account, the officers are working on your case, just several days left. Good luck to all <3

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi! Congratulations! I wanted to ask about how you successfully completed the Schedule A form. I keep on getting errors even though I have listed every activity I recall and some overlap as well.

Also, did you sigh electronically or printed and signed and then uploaded a scanned copy?

@pumpkin_latte can you help a fellow member out.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Got gcms notes today can someone let me know what does that mean on notes (PNP parked due to some reason)

Hi,

1.Did you have any change between receiving provincial invite and nomination submission?
2.Or Between receiving nomination, receiving ITA & application (IRCC) submission?

I haven't applied for GCMS, but have a complex case of changes as below:

1. Received invite (NOI) for Ontario nomination (OINP). Between NOI & OINP submission, had a drop in 5 points in CRS due to age (birthday). However, this did not matter, since age points are locked for OINP at the time of receiving NOI.
2. After receiving nomination, draw did not happen for 3 weeks, during which my EE profile (with nomination) expired.
3. IELTS was about to expire in another week from creating a new EE profile, hence created new EE profile with latest IELTS scrore that led to another drop of 3 points in CRS scrore. With this new profile (down by 8 points in CRS score), requested Ontario to issue nomination in new profile, which they did after another week.
4. So, effectively, between nomination and receiving ITA, I had a 5 week gap, with drop in 8 points in CRS. However, since I had the nomination - the score was well above the cut-off.

Now, I am not sure to what length will they go to check each of these stages with Ontario, however the concern that I see is that when there is a delay in communication between IRCC & OINP regarding the expired / new profiles, as the nomination letter received from Ontario has my old EE profile information.

Don't know if this helps to dig deep into your case to analyse, but I am waiting too!

Good luck.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW

Don't know what to say bro... Like I last posted here, I went in reverse chronological order as the Schedule A asked for and I made sure that there was a 'flow' of mm-yyyy and I went back ten years, all the way to the start of the year. One possible place where it can cause trouble is if you've not gone back ten years. See if this is the problem. So, try adding some more information and go back to like November or December 2008.

If this doesn't work, try the same process on a 1)fresh pdf copy 2)another computer 3)ensure you are using the latest Adobe Reader free edition on a Windows PC.

To answer second question, I signed the Schedule A digitally.

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
we got a letter to give employer letter with job duties - can someone provide help on this topic?
I think it is the same reference letter that you are required to submit when claiming points for your work experience. Did you provide it the first time?

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
GUYS, IT'S A PPR!!!!!
So, I called an agent last week to ask about my situation (she did get annoyed with me a bit at the beginning as I've called the 4th time to them ^.^, but then she has been helpful later). She said my eligibility has been met, criminality is in process and security no initiated yet. However, she explained that most of the time the officer don't update on the system and the agent themselves know not much more info than us, actually.

Back to my case, I didn't got any GU at all, not even a confirm for biometrics passed until today. My timeline is as below
FSW - Outland
AOR: 13 Sep
Med & BIL: 26 Sep
Biometrics: 13 Sep
PPR email: 5 Feb

So don't get upset if you don't see anything in your account, the officers are working on your case, just several days left. Good luck to all <3
Congratulations!
even I didn't get any GU before my PPR. After I saw my PPR mail and logged into my account, I could see application/profile updated but no changes in the profile as such.

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
I have a question for those who reside in the US and have already received their PPR.

Where did you get your photos clicked? I happened to visit Costco Yesterday but they only do a 2 by 2 (US passport specification). IRCC requires the photos to be 2 by 2 3/4. Any ideas on where I can get it done here would be much appreciated. Thanks.