Update on my application

AOR: Sept 20
Med passed: Oct 15
ADR: Oct 15 (RCMP)
ADR submitted: Oct 31
GU: Nov 28
Called Nov 29: Criminality and Security passed. Waiting for final review

Called Jan 3: Verified eligibility : Passed

From Nov until now they said I’m waiting for final review from an officer. VO: Edmonton
fsw-outland?

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
Based on suggestion by fellow forum members, had called up IRCC to find out my application status and VO.
VO is CPC OTTAWA and application bcg and criminal is ok, security they haven't started.
what does this mean?
how much time can this take
aor:sep 21
First question did the IRCC agent explicitly say that criminality and bcg are okay ?? Or did he say that they are passed ??
To answer your question it means that now they will review the Eligibility, Criminality and BCG and once all are deemed passed. You will start your security check.

anjali03

Nov 7, 2019
th
First question did the IRCC agent explicitly say that criminality and bcg are okay ?? Or did he say that they are passed ??
To answer your question it means that now they will review the Eligibility, Criminality and BCG and once all are deemed passed. You will start your security check.
Yes specifically said okay and clear, but said security not yet started. does this means it is at last stage?
Also, as people say i haven't seen any GU on my profile. last mail received was biometric updated

Last edited:

smk811

Sep 8, 2019
@legalfalcon Hope you are well.

I'm a FSWO Applicant (India); Sept 6 is my AOR. Today I've received request for remedicals as it had expired in Nov 2019. My spouse is not accompanying in the application. However they have asked remedicals for both of us.

We have been out of contact since months & moving towards a divorce. However there has been no legal proceedings yet & would take time. The only legal document indicating a dispute between us is the complaint that she gave at the police station. She's reluctant for remedicals as well.

Please advise how to deal with the situation. I've come across posts indicating affidavit; does that work? Like an Affidavit with the complaint attached?

Thanks for your time
Sajid

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
th

Yes specifically said okay and clear, but said security not yet started. does this means it is at last stage?
Also, as people say i haven't seen any GU on my profile. last mail received was biometric updated
That is good news for you. Yes your application is in last stage. Now once security is finished immigration officer will review the report and you will get your golden email... Don't worry not all people get ghost update and few of them miss them too (the transient nature of ghost). Few applicants directly get their PPR email.

anjali03

Nov 7, 2019
That is good news for you. Yes your application is in last stage. Now once security is finished immigration officer will review the report and you will get your golden email... Don't worry not all people get ghost update and few of them miss them too (the transient nature of ghost). Few applicants directly get their PPR email.
Thanks for quick response. Waiting anxiously for the golden mail! Seems a lot of applicants have received PPR for September AOR, since they haven't started my security check seems unlikely to close this month.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hope you are well.

I'm a FSWO Applicant (India); Sept 6 is my AOR. Today I've received request for remedicals as it had expired in Nov 2019. My spouse is not accompanying in the application. However they have asked remedicals for both of us.

We have been out of contact since months & moving towards a divorce. However there has been no legal proceedings yet & would take time. The only legal document indicating a dispute between us is the complaint that she gave at the police station. She's reluctant for remedicals as well.

Please advise how to deal with the situation. I've come across posts indicating affidavit; does that work? Like an Affidavit with the complaint attached?

Thanks for your time
Sajid
If you are not divorced yet, and if you have indicated your spouse as un-accompanying, you will have to provide your spouse's meds, since even un-accompanying spouses have to meet the meds, criminality and security.

Alternatively, if you have initiated the divorce proceedings, you can show the divorce petition as proof of separation and ask your spouse to be removed.

smk811

Sep 8, 2019
If you are not divorced yet, and if you have indicated your spouse as un-accompanying, you will have to provide your spouse's meds, since even un-accompanying spouses have to meet the meds, criminality and security.

Alternatively, if you have initiated the divorce proceedings, you can show the divorce petition as proof of separation and ask your spouse to be removed.[/QUOTETha

Alternatively, if you have initiated the divorce proceedings, you can show the divorce petition as proof of separation and ask your spouse to be removed.
Thanks for the response. Noted & concur that medicals are required.

There is no legal proceedings yet & would take time. That's why was wondering if an affidavit stating separation would do.

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
Please what's the difference between "okay" and "passed" in terms of eligibility and criminality?

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
I am
Thanks for quick response. Waiting anxiously for the golden mail! Seems a lot of applicants have received PPR for September AOR, since they haven't started my security check seems unlikely to close this month.

Hello, I am in the same boat with you. I got an ADR in Dec 21st to submit (Declaration from IMM5604) which I did almost immediately then I didn't get any other updates till now. I called CIC last week and they told me eligibility and criminality passed but security not started. VO is also Ottawa. AOR is Sept 18th. I am positive that its gonna be PPR next and hopefully soon.

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone,
Based on suggestion by fellow forum members, had called up IRCC to find out my application status and VO.
My CPC is Edmonton.
The agent told me that Background check is in process and the eligibility has not started yet.
AOR - September 22, 2019
MEP - October 16,2019
NO Biometrics request
How long will take ?? I am extremely worried that my eligibilty has not even started yet. Moreover, the CPC Edmonton office is very slow.

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
For anyone who got PPR, might I ask a question?

did you claim 50 points for LIMA? if yes, for your offler leter, Did you include the duration for your current company?

Thank you

anshusood1987

Dec 26, 2019
First of all, congratulations to all who got there PPR!! And hope every time he gets a good news soon!

My background check seems to be stuck at
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
No changes since medical passed, the wait is torture but I guess we have to be patient at least the clock runs out! Anyone else who is facing the same issue?
Same here