+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Unfortunately, you should expect a refusal.

My previous application was rejected for the exact reason. My WES Summary only had bachelor's degree but did not include the diploma. However, the individual analysis had evaluated both B.Sc and PG Diploma to Canadian equivalency.

I took a back up IQAS ECA which included both B.Sc and Diploma in Summary and sent that through CSE explaining the WES mistake. But I was still refused stating I did not submit IQAS ECA at the time of submission and therefore it cannot be considered to evaluate my education.

I consulted with an immigration lawyer and he advised me not to appeal because the decision will not change since it is not a mistake from IRCC. As long as WES Summary shows only one credential the decision will remain same. It is better to reapply with IQAS ECA.

I would strongly advise you to withdraw your application and try getting ECA from IQAS or ICES. These two organizations will definitely evaluate you with 2 degrees in the summary.
Please how do you know your VO?

beetle19

Jul 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Raise a webforum and got below mentioned response:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application was received via your account on September 20, 2019.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
AOR: 20th Sept'19
MEP: 2nd Oct'19
Bio: 4th Oct'19

Can anyone tell me how much time it will take for security background as my VO is Sydney?

Thank you in advance.

FSW-Outland Applicant
Nationality: Indian and applied from USA

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Raise a webforum and got below mentioned response:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application was received via your account on September 20, 2019.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
AOR: 20th Sept'19
MEP: 2nd Oct'19
Bio: 4th Oct'19

Can anyone tell me how much time it will take for security background as my VO is Sydney?

Thank you in advance.

FSW-Outland Applicant
Nationality: Indian and applied from USA
How long did it take to get a response for the Webform?

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi, can you please advise, if anyone not submitted the IELTS TRF and application is in progress. I am worried because I forget to attach the ELSTS TRF while submitting eAPR.

Gsp22

May 27, 2018
FSW - O
AOR - 21 SEPTEMBER
MEP - 04 OCTOBER
BIL. - 04 OCTOBER
ADR - 04 OCTOBER
AD submitted on - 01 NOVEMBER
Current Status :- we are processing your application

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Hey Everyone,

Here's my timeline:
AOR- Sept 30
MEP- Oct 9th

Submitted additional documents a couple of times using case-specific inquiry regarding financial and employment changes.

Got an update from IRCC through an email saying "The application is in the queue for review by an Officer"

I called up today to check on the status and I was told the same as email.

No updates after that.
Where did you call up? Please share the number . I have been trying to call as well but can’t get through. I called via google hangouts

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
No update from me. Medical check passed is the last "official" update that shows up on the top left hand corner; above the "You may not hear from us for a while" message. 14 weeks remaining; 43% allegedly complete.

In the meantime, I'm halfway through an imaginary postgraduate majoring in "Patience", from the University of Life ;)

Wish you all a speedy and hassle-free application.

Obligatory, "NOTICE ME-IMMIGRATION SENPAI!" :p

Reactions: nns14
Dec 1, 2019
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
No update from me. Medical check passed is the last "official" update that shows up on the top left hand corner; above the "You may not hear from us for a while" message. 14 weeks remaining; 43% allegedly complete.

In the meantime, I'm halfway through an imaginary postgraduate majoring in "Patience", from the University of Life ;)

Wish you all a speedy and hassle-free application.

Obligatory, "NOTICE ME-IMMIGRATION SENPAI!" :p

Ha ha ha... I'm in the same situation than you... 42% allegedly completed and 16 weeks remaining.