+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

joonbol19

Jan 20, 2016
Congratulations! We actually have the same AOR date. I'm also CEC inland. My MEP was Oct, 2. Was this your second time applying for PR? Where in Canada are you based?
Thank you! It was my first time applying for PR and I am based in Toronto. You will soon get a good news!

joonbol19

Jan 20, 2016
Could anyone kindly clarify if the status "Application/Profile Updated" stays until you see it or goes back to "Submitted" after certain time.. I was wondering if I missed any GU.. Lol...
From what I understand, it disappears after certain period of time...Honestly, I logged into my profile around 5 times a day...:( You will soon receive PPR!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
guys, my application has been showing- "your application is on processing and we ll inform you once we start the background check" till the last 1 month, My MEP date is 7 days before this message starts showing.

Does this mean my file is stuck somewhere? what does this status actually means? Many of my friends status have been the same till the beginning that is "we are processing your background check" & didn't show the same BG status as mine ever which is actually puzzling me whether there is an issue with my application :(

Reactions: ravi.shankar

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
guys, my application has been showing- "your application is on processing and we ll inform you once we start the background check" till the last 1 month, My MEP date is 7 days before this message starts showing.

Does this mean my file is stuck somewhere? what does this status actually means? Many of my friends status have been the same till the beginning that is "we are processing your background check" & didn't show the same BG status as mine ever which is actually puzzling me whether there is an issue with my application :(
There is no issue with your application. CIC mostly do not update status on your profile asides medicals passed. Don't worry your application is FINE

MahtaAlijani

Nov 26, 2019
Hello My friends ,

My AOR was on 18 Sep,
MEP 9th Oct and on the same day they asked for additional document (police certificate).
I uploaded my police certificate on 23 Oct.

when I start my application I was resided in Montreal.
I quit my job in MTL on 22nd Nov.
I am living in Toronto now and I update all my address info to TO.
I got my driving licence in TO as well but I still couldnt find job here.

My application status is as follows:
Criminality : In progress
Eligibility : Not Started
Security: Not Started

and my question is, do you think not having job in TO could make my application process slower or it does not matter? (as kind of it is not my fault that employers dont like my CV that much LOL )

Thanks

Last edited:

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hello My friends ,

My AOR was on 18 Sep,
MEP 9th Oct and on the same day they asked for additional document (police certificate).
I uploaded my police certificate on 23 Oct.

when I start my application I was resided in Montreal.
I quit my job in MTL on 22nd Nov.
I am living in Toronto now and I update all my address info to TO.
I got my driving licence in TO as well but I still couldnt find job here.

My application status is as follows:
Criminality : In progress
Eligibility : Not Started
Security: Not Started

and my question is, do you think not having job in TO could make my application process slower or it does not matter? (as kind of it is not my fault that employers dont like my CV that much LOL )

Thanks
Lol they dont care if you are currently unemployed as long as it happened after your AOR you dont need to report it. There are several things that you need to report if changed, employment status isn't one of them

Reactions: nns14

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019

Jetsy124

Dec 9, 2019
Hey Everyone! I submitted my PR in September and I have requested notes that I just received today.

Just wondering if anyone can help me with what this means. There is nothing wrong with my police certificate - No record and its the correct one required.

They wrote:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID summary Notes: Criminality not passed Review Required: Edoc #...... Ready to Finalize.

Does this mean its passed now? It said previously it needed review but idk why they would need to review it or why it would get denied. Anyway just hoping someone can shed some light! THANKS

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hey Everyone! I submitted my PR in September and I have requested notes that I just received today.

Just wondering if anyone can help me with what this means. There is nothing wrong with my police certificate - No record and its the correct one required.

They wrote:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID summary Notes: Criminality not passed Review Required: Edoc #...... Ready to Finalize.

Does this mean its passed now? It said previously it needed review but idk why they would need to review it or why it would get denied. Anyway just hoping someone can shed some light! THANKS
Just curious what's your VO ? it seems like a lot of September folks' files are progressing way faster...

you see the Ready to Finalize wording? then I think ppr might be soon. the review required might be your optional LOE you submitted.

Jetsy124

Dec 9, 2019
Just curious what's your VO ? it seems like a lot of September folks' files are progressing way faster...

you see the Ready to Finalize wording? then I think ppr might be soon. the review required might be your optional LOE you submitted.

It says Centralized intake Office. But those notes were last updated on October 18 and have had no movement since. I don't think I submitted a LOE? Only Letter I submitted is for the funds part of the CEC explaining I dont need to show POF.

I was mainly worried about the fact it says my criminality not passed. But it does say ready to finalize after..... very confused

Rashmi P

Apr 13, 2018
Could you please add me to the whatsapp group? AOR on Sept 8 followed by MED Passed on Sep 26. Completed Biometrics on Oct 16. No updates to profile past that. last update just shows the MED Passed and Biometric date has been updated as Oct 16.