03-02-2020
53 days and still counting. :eek:

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
53 days and still counting. :eek:
You really need to chill, brother. What's going to happen by panicking/worrying/asking again and again when PPR will come or status will change?

Nothing will happen. It's not in your control. If you get upset and start the comparison game, then you will get sick with worry when someone posts here that their background check has started/has completed. You are not them and they are not you; apples and oranges. Different circumstances.

The lack of control and clarity over a situation is what breaks most people. When you had the application, you could add, subtract, edit, restart etc.So you had a sense of control of when to submit it, if you wanted to pay the R.PR. fee upfront or not and so forth. Now, after submission, NOTHING is in your control. The messages that you see on the application portal may not be updated/refreshed; in fact your BCG check may actually be ongoing at the moment and you may not be aware.

For your own sanity and good health, I would ask you to chill out and recommend reading some Stoic literature, and drowning yourself in hobbies and your 9-to-5 job. What is beyond your control, don't worry about; you did the best you could under the current circumstances.

Have faith in the Universe. If it happens it happens, else always find a Plan B.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
You really need to chill, brother. What's going to happen by panicking/worrying/asking again and again when PPR will come or status will change?

Nothing will happen. It's not in your control. If you get upset and start the comparison game, then you will get sick with worry when someone posts here that their background check has started/has completed. You are not them and they are not you; apples and oranges. Different circumstances.

The lack of control and clarity over a situation is what breaks most people. When you had the application, you could add, subtract, edit, restart etc.So you had a sense of control of when to submit it, if you wanted to pay the R.PR. fee upfront or not and so forth. Now, after submission, NOTHING is in your control. The messages that you see on the application portal may not be updated/refreshed; in fact your BCG check may actually be ongoing at the moment and you may not be aware.

For your own sanity and good health, I would ask you to chill out and recommend reading some Stoic literature, and drowning yourself in hobbies and your 9-to-5 job. What is beyond your control, don't worry about; you did the best you could under the current circumstances.

Have faith in the Universe. If it happens it happens, else always find a Plan B.
Top post. Applies to almost all of us.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012

Yes, this is a really good post to remind all of us how once after submission its not in our hands. The wait is often times frustrating... I often find myself worrying but end of the day I know its not within my control.

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Also constantly calling them asking for your updates, asking about local VOs etc will just create more work for them and will slow down the process for us all in the end!

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

Nayanmoni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
Nomination.....
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
19-09-2019
Passport Req..
31-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2020

Thanks mate.

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
I logged on to my account not long ago and I saw application/profile updated. I checked and there are no new changes. What does this mean?
Aor September 24th
MEP October 21st
BG we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information

iloveramen

Sep 12, 2019
I logged on to my account not long ago and I saw application/profile updated. I checked and there are no new changes. What does this mean?
Aor September 24th
MEP October 21st
BG we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information

It's a ghost update . Could be because you are abt to get PPR (if you are Cec or FSW inland) or you file was moved from Canada to local VO (If you are FSW outland).

So yeah.

Are you CEC ?