FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
CLB 10
Got my ITA on 24th July and I received my AOR on 21st Spetember, please add me to the relevant group

smk811

Sep 8, 2019
A query : For those who have paid RPRF already while submitting the PR Application, what is the next notification/ stage after MEP/BIL?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
How much time does it generally take for PPR after the Biometrics?

e-APR AOR Date- 22 Sep 2019
Medicals Passed- 4 Oct 2019
Biometrics Invitation Letter- 4 Oct 2019
Biometrics Given- 9 Oct 2019

Same question
From several weeks to a year or more. Biometrics is not a sign of an upcoming PPR.

I got PPR in almost 9 months after Biometrics

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Guys, I am starting to worry about my application. Today marks the 41st day since AOR and still no update on my profile. No medicals passed, no BIL request. What can I really do at this point? Write to them? Push them? See if it's lost or something? Maybe they are analyzing my medicals more carefully than they usually do? Is it all normal or am I being paranoid and overreacting? I'm worried they will refuse my application. However, I would really prefer they refuse it now rather than in a few weeks or months so I can submit everything again asap. Anyone here with experience? Or is it all of us freshmen here?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Guys, I am starting to worry about my application. Today marks the 41st day since AOR and still no update on my profile. No medicals passed, no BIL request. What can I really do at this point? Write to them? Push them? See if it's lost or something? Maybe they are analyzing my medicals more carefully than they usually do? Is it all normal or am I being paranoid and overreacting? I'm worried they will refuse my application. However, I would really prefer they refuse it now rather than in a few weeks or months so I can submit everything again asap. Anyone here with experience? Or is it all of us freshmen here?
Don't worry. You're within the normal range. If you make 60 days without any info on your profile, then I suggest you call IRCC

Saumik

Nov 9, 2018
Schedule A
FBI police check
Vietnam police check
Letter from my spouse to show I have full access to our joint accounts
Is it common for them to ask for Schedule A form? That’s kind of the same thing that we fill up while uploading the docs.

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is it common for them to ask for Schedule A form? That’s kind of the same thing that we fill up while uploading the docs.
Yup a lot of people get asked for Schedule A. And yup it is a repeat of the information except no travel information o_O

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
Dear All,

We have a schengen visa rejection history. In 2017 we got rejection from French twice in the span of 3 - 7 days. We applied for schengen visa with French embassy which was refused. After may be 3 or 4 days later we tried again and was rejected for the same reason.

We have given an explanation in our application for the same. But we forgot to mention that we applied with french embassy twice in the span of 3 days. Instead mentioned that we got rejection from french embassy for so and so reason. Will this suffice or do I have to raise a webform to inform them that there have been 2 rejections from the french embassy?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello everybody,

My first post. Thank you for all the lovely support you've been giving each other on this magical journey. Now I request your support on my journey. Sharing my details:

AOR: 26-Sept-2019
Meds passed: 08-Oct-2019 (12 days post AOR)
Biometrics letter received: Also 08-Oct-2019 (12 days post AOR)
Biometrics completed: 15-Oct-2019 (19 days AOR)

Statuses as of today:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
We do not need additional documents
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Your observations are welcome, because I don't know so much about the process. So far so good?

Reactions: IGOR_BR

sudy

Dec 25, 2017
Hi All,
Received AOR in 28th Sept, 2019.

Status as of today:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Not applicable.

I am inland CEC + ONIP PNP candidate. Have not received medical passed yet though the panel physician submitted it on OCT 8th 2019. I am hopefull of receiving an update in this or next week.

Regards
Sudarshan