+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just realized that my WES report, the Canadian equivalent summary part only shows my Bachelors degree and does not include the Diploma i used in claiming two or more certificate in my EE profile. However, the main report under the credential analysis includes both Bsc and diploma. I have submitted and AOR was sep 27th can i raise cse explaining this now?
Unfortunately, you should expect a refusal.

My previous application was rejected for the exact reason. My WES Summary only had bachelor's degree but did not include the diploma. However, the individual analysis had evaluated both B.Sc and PG Diploma to Canadian equivalency.

I took a back up IQAS ECA which included both B.Sc and Diploma in Summary and sent that through CSE explaining the WES mistake. But I was still refused stating I did not submit IQAS ECA at the time of submission and therefore it cannot be considered to evaluate my education.

I consulted with an immigration lawyer and he advised me not to appeal because the decision will not change since it is not a mistake from IRCC. As long as WES Summary shows only one credential the decision will remain same. It is better to reapply with IQAS ECA.

I would strongly advise you to withdraw your application and try getting ECA from IQAS or ICES. These two organizations will definitely evaluate you with 2 degrees in the summary.

nimitgupta

Apr 4, 2019
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2019
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Med's Done....
04-10-2019
How much time does it generally take for PPR after the Biometrics?

e-APR AOR Date- 22 Sep 2019
Medicals Passed- 4 Oct 2019
Biometrics Invitation Letter- 4 Oct 2019
Biometrics Given- 9 Oct 2019

wangytim

Oct 9, 2019
Here is my timeline:

ITA Sep 4th
AOR Sep 20th
MEP Oct 2rd
ADR Oct 2rd
Biometric updated Oct 4th

my background check is "we are processing"

hbshrestha

Aug 9, 2019
AOR Received - Sept 14
Medical Passed - October 1
Biometrics Letter - October 1
Biometrics Appointment - October 15.

Anyone have an issue setting up biometrics appointment in US? The earliest date I could get was October 15, which I thought was strange. Anyone have any similar issue?

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
AOR Received - Sept 14
Medical Passed - October 1
Biometrics Letter - October 1
Biometrics Appointment - October 15.

Anyone have an issue setting up biometrics appointment in US? The earliest date I could get was October 15, which I thought was strange. Anyone have any similar issue?
If you try booking an appointment using the website, it always shows dates that are at least 2 weeks away. Just walk in directly to the center without an appointment and let them know you are needing Biometrics for Canada and they will either let you in directly or give you a number and have you wait about half an hour or so based on how busy they are. Following that, it is a quick 10 minute process or so.

Rattlehead

Oct 9, 2019
Moscow
AOR Received.
24-09-2019
Kindly add me to the group.

August 20th- ITA
September 24th - AOR
October 7th - MEP
October 8th - Biometrics Completed

Vijaytek

Sep 29, 2019
AOR 23 Sept
7th oct Email update- Account said MEP is passed
Biometrics letter was already in the inbox.
8th sept -again an ghost up- email Idk what changed maybe background changed to processing your check but not sure if this was there on 7th too.
9th Oct Biometrics given

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
ITA: August 20th
AOR: September 24th
Still no update on my application. Or medical passed. Should I be worried?
Applied Under Canadian Experience Class.