+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
Hey guys, How important is paying RPRF upfront along with the application fee? would it expedite the process more than a 1-2 weeks?

Nimra_n

May 25, 2019
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello,

I have received my AoR on 21 September 2019. Kindly could you please add me to the group.

Good luck to all!

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
This seems to be normal procedure ... glad that your fileis in progress :)

May I know your timeline for AoR - MeP and Biometrics submission ?
AOR 10 Sept
Request for Schedule A 25 Sept
Medicals passed 27 Sept
Request for police clearance 27 Sept (for Vietnam- I had submitted a LOE)
Request for letter in regards to my joint account with spouse 2 Oct
Request for USA police check 3 Oct (not sure why?)
Request to pay RFPR fee 3 Oct

5 request letters!!!

Reactions: iloveramen

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
AOR 10 Sept
Medicals passed 27 Sept

5 request letters!!!
Did you live in the USA for 6 months or less? If yes, that's why they might request for US PCC

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Did you live in the USA for 6 months or less? If yes, that's why they might request for US PCC
Over 10 years ago I did so I hadn't noted that on my documents and since then I've only been for short trips. It does say that I studied there for my bachelor's degree so that could be where they saw that I lived there. But it was a long time ago.

jackan

Jun 10, 2019
AOR 10 Sept
Medicals passed 27 Sept

5 request letters!!!
You are extremely lucky !!! :eek: Unbelievable !!! :confused:

With that kind of lacking documents, your application would typically be rejected immediately because it is an incomplete application. :confused:
And you do not even pay for RFPR upfront like lots of other applicants.

How can you submit a PR application with a lot of missing documents like that, and your application is still accepted? o_O

How could you not pay for RFPR upfront?

I know that by law, applicants do not have to pay RFPR upfront.

However, the RFPR and biometric fees are automatically added to the portal when you are in the payment stage before submitting your application.

How could you remove the RFPR fee from the payment portal? o_O

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
I have a very urgent query if anyone can please help me understand what to do.
I submitted my PR application on 2nd of October and received the AOR on 3rd. And today I was browsing through the NOC codes on IRCC website for a friend when i noticed that I have mistakenly selected the wrong NOC for my previous work experience.
My actual NOC is 1241 (Administrative assistant) and i mistakenly selected the NOC code 1221 (Administrative officer) during the PR application submission due to confusion due to similar titles.
All the experience documents I attached are that of Administrative assistant position.
Please note that the change of code from NOC 1221 to 1241 does not cause any change in the CRS score as they are both category B NOCs.
I do not know what I should do at this point as I have already submitted my application. Please please guide me. I will be very thankful

iloveramen

Sep 12, 2019
I have a very urgent query if anyone can please help me understand what to do.
I submitted my PR application on 2nd of October and received the AOR on 3rd. And today I was browsing through the NOC codes on IRCC website for a friend when i noticed that I have mistakenly selected the wrong NOC for my previous work experience.
My actual NOC is 1241 (Administrative assistant) and i mistakenly selected the NOC code 1221 (Administrative officer) during the PR application submission due to confusion due to similar titles.
All the experience documents I attached are that of Administrative assistant position.
Please note that the change of code from NOC 1221 to 1241 does not cause any change in the CRS score as they are both category B NOCs.
I do not know what I should do at this point as I have already submitted my application. Please please guide me. I will be very thankful
Raise a webform and inform them ASAP. They're likely to appreciate this .. as opposed to misrepresenting your NOC

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Raise a webform and inform them ASAP. They're likely to appreciate this .. as opposed to misrepresenting your NOC
I have done that. But someone suggested that i should make another express entry profile as this application will possibly be refused. I dont know what to do..

h_1991

Feb 7, 2019
I have done that. But someone suggested that i should make another express entry profile as this application will possibly be refused. I dont know what to do..
If your NOC doesn't really affect your score at the time of invitation, it's highly unlikely that it will change IRCC's decision regarding your application. I'm no expert but you getting refused just because of NOC, which in some cases is very ambiguous and also doesn't affect your score, doesn't make sense to me. I'd call IRCC and just confirm or wait and see how things pan out.

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Over 10 years ago I did so I hadn't noted that on my documents and since then I've only been for short trips. It does say that I studied there for my bachelor's degree so that could be where they saw that I lived there. But it was a long time ago.
Your application is sure moving fast. The officer must be really kind to ask for that. If you can provide all they are asking for I think you're really close to PPR.

Reactions: MelanieL

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
You are extremely lucky !!! :eek: Unbelievable !!! :confused:

With that kind of lacking documents, your application would typically be rejected immediately because it is an incomplete application. :confused:
And you do not even pay for RFPR upfront like lots of other applicants.

How can you submit a PR application with a lot of missing documents like that, and your application is still accepted? o_O

How could you not pay for RFPR upfront?

I know that by law, applicants do not have to pay RFPR upfront.

However, the RFPR and biometric fees are automatically added to the portal when you are in the payment stage before submitting your application.

How could you remove the RFPR fee from the payment portal? o_O
Those documents weren't lacking, they are additional that the immigration officer has decided they want to see.

There was no option to pay RFPR fee, I already paid the application fee. And no biometrics. I'm inland, already in Canada so I guess it's different for inland

Mikebuddy

Dec 31, 2018
During my employment with my Firm, I had to stay at multiple (3) cities in 2 years for short durations
All these cities are in my own country, I didn't travel outside.

My permanent address where I am staying since last 15 years (which is also my current address) where I stayed before joining the firm is the only address that I have mentioned in the form.

Do I need to inform IRCC about these short duration addresses?

Please advice.
We might as well advise them of our hotel stays?