17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Is there a pattern in application processing time based on when in a month application was submitted?
For example, CIC processes those applications quicker that were received in first half of a month so as to meet their stats of processing 50% or similar percentage of applications within 6 months?
No, there is no such trend or pattern. However, based on some visa categories taking priority throughout the year, things change, but not much. Eg. The student visa applications are filed between November and April, so the processing slows a little.

In 2016-2017 the refugee crisis slowed the processing for a few months.

h_1991

Feb 7, 2019
CEC inland
AOR Sep 6th,2019
MEP Sep 26,2019
The following Monday I got a message from WES stating the following,
"IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report"
received this email at around 9am and got WES to send an electronic copy to IRCC at 11ish. So the next day, October 1st, I phoned IRCC and they told me that either WES hasn't sent them anything, or IRCC hasn't updated it yet; however, WES did email me stating that the electronic copy was sent to IRCC.
It's a weird predicament I've gotten myself into. Any idea if this issue will affect my application?

Thanks in Advance,

joriajoining

Oct 2, 2019
AOR - Sep 5
Medical passed and biometric required - Sep 19

We scanned fingerprint at USCIS ASC in the same day, but until now in my CIC portal it still says
"We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

In the meantime, under Applicant information, the Biometrics Number is already updated... Which is weird. Does anyone have the same issue?

Also, would appreciate if I can join the WhatsApp group, thanks!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
No, there is no such trend or pattern. However, based on some visa categories taking priority throughout the year, things change, but not much. Eg. The student visa applications are filed between November and April, so the processing slows a little.

In 2016-2017 the refugee crisis slowed the processing for a few months.
Wow you remember processing slowed over 2 years ago.. amazing!

thank you

One of my friends is waiting for pcc from Germany.. I'll ask him to get things moving and avoid submitting in November

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
hi all,

I have a situation here and I need your advice. My AOR is September 9th with MEP/BIL on 24th Sept.

I just realised that I have missed one address in my address history and that address is mentioned in my work contract that I submitted along with the application. So the VO will sure realise that we have not mentioned that address in our address history.
Its 2 addresses in the same city.

what shall I do now ? Should I raise a webform and inform them about it ?

Reactions: iloveramen

iloveramen

Sep 12, 2019
Update on mine - I've had 3 additional requests!
1. Schedule A
2. Request for Vietnam missing police clearance
3. Letter verifying I have full access to my joint accounts with my spouse

Seems like they are going through mine very thoroughly...

This seems to be normal procedure ... glad that your fileis in progress :)

May I know your timeline for AoR - MeP and Biometrics submission ?

iloveramen

Sep 12, 2019
hi all,

I have a situation here and I need your advice. My AOR is September 9th with MEP/BIL on 24th Sept.

I just realised that I have missed one address in my address history and that address is mentioned in my work contract that I submitted along with the application. So the VO will sure realise that we have not mentioned that address in our address history.
Its 2 addresses in the same city.

what shall I do now ? Should I raise a webform and inform them about it ?

Its ok to forget .. as long as you let the3m know. raise a webform .. its the only way you can inform them now

Jan 17, 2019
Hello Sirs,
My Aor was on 6th Sept.2019
Mep on 19th
Biometric on 20th
Current status of Bg is: we are processing your bg check
Could you please add me,
Best Wishes to everyone
Manpreet.

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai
During my employment with my Firm, I had to stay at multiple (3) cities in 2 years for short durations
All these cities are in my own country, I didn't travel outside.

My permanent address where I am staying since last 15 years (which is also my current address) where I stayed before joining the firm is the only address that I have mentioned in the form.

Do I need to inform IRCC about these short duration addresses?

Please advice.