+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Gsp22

May 27, 2018
Thank you guys for your wishes :)
Been thru a lot because my PR application, so many ups and downs, sleepless nights and all ,,,
my PPR came and every kind of stress just vanished ;)
I will continue to be in touch with this forum as it helped me a lot.
I would like to contribute as much as possible, so please ping me if you need to ask a question.
Thank you once again guys.
Best of luck for your applications :)

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi, I am a single applicant and I submitted my application in September 19. I got a confirmation stating that I have passed my medical test and Biometrics received in oct. However, there is no change in my application status since then. It has been more than 3 months since I submitted is there anything I should do from my end..??
My friend You should just wait patiently for a few weeks more. You 'd be getting the golden mail soon.

Reactions: Hari_1591

coolsandy04

Jul 31, 2019
Hi, +1-888-242-2100 is the correct and the only number to reach IRCC. Use 'TextNow' app to call. You can download this app from Playstore. Once installed, make sure you do not select your current location while registering, instead key in a Canada area code manually (you can find these codes on the net). You will surely get through. However, note that the waiting/hold time would be around 30-40 minutes (you can watch a series on Netflix in the interim ;) ). Once you reach an agent be ready with specific questions. Ask them to share status on your Eligibility and Background check. I was told by one of the agents that Security and Criminality check are all part of the Background check itself. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Hi, +1-888-242-2100 is the correct and the only number to reach IRCC. Use 'TextNow' app to call. You can download this app from Playstore. Once installed, make sure you do not select your current location while registering, instead key in a Canada area code manually (you can find these codes on the net). You will surely get through. However, note that the waiting/hold time would be around 30-40 minutes (you can watch a series on Netflix in the interim ;) ). Once you reach an agent be ready with specific questions. Ask them to share status on your Eligibility and Background check. I was told by one of the agents that Security and Criminality check are all part of the Background check itself. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thank you Buddy

Last edited:

sahilng

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks for your suggestion!
I called them and as per the agent -
Visa center is Ottawa
Medical - Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Then she told me that there's nothing pending from my side in the application, all I need to do is wait to hear from them.

Experts, what are your thoughts? Is PPR coming soon? :D
Hello All,
The agent told me that the background check, criminality, security etc were passed on Jan 3rd and the next step is the PPR but they can’t say when.
How much time does it usually take?
Thanks in advance!

mjpaula

Mar 11, 2019
Hello All,
The agent told me that the background check, criminality, security etc were passed on Jan 3rd and the next step is the PPR but they can’t say when.
How much time does it usually take?
Thanks in advance!
Same with me. I called there yesterday and the agent said everything was passed, and my process was in line for review and soon I should received the PPR letter. But she said the process is still withing the processing time of 6 months, so they still have two months to request passport...o_O

CEC Inland
AOR 16th Sept
Med 08 Oct
VO Edmonton
GU1 Jan 17
GU2 Jan 21

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello all. It's OFFICIAL.

Got a ghost update yesterday on GCKey portal.

Final decision: application was approved on January 22.

Eligibility reviewed: 3 January 2020

BCG completed: October 15, 2019

Passport has been stamped and is back at my local VFS center. I will collect it in the week ahead.

So many thanks to all you lovely people.

Reactions: nns14 and pkhare23

hbshrestha

Aug 9, 2019
Final Update guys.

NOI from Alberta received - 24th April 2019
Document Checklist - 30th April 2019
Documents delivered - 29th May 2019
File number received - 16th July 2019
Officer asked additional information - Not Applicable
Got the nomination from Alberta - 26th August 2019
Accepted Nomination - 26th August 2019

NOC is 2171
CRS Score is 436. CRS Score jumped to 1036.

AOR Received - September 14, 2019
Medical Passed - October 1, 2019
Biometrics Letter - October 1, 2019
Biometrics Passed - October 15, 2019

And finally,
Passport Request Letter - January 9, 2020
IRCC sent me a notice saying I should submit my passport along with two photographs so that a PR visa can be applied to it.
IRCC Website updated - January 17, 2020 with notice saying 100% complete. Application has been approved.

Applying from USA. Visa Office appears to be Ottawa according to the Passport Request Letter.

I sent the passport by UPS on January 13, 2020. It was delivered on January 14, 2020.

UPS tracker for return was activated on January 22, 2020. UPS delivered the package to my home on January 24, 2020. Return package included the COPR and my passport stamped with the PR Visa.

So I will be moving to Canada towards the end of this summer. Going to Calgary, Alberta since that is the province that nominated me.

Is there a forum or thread for those who plan to move to Calgary?

Hope the rest of you fine ladies and gentlemen and non-binaries get your approvals soon.

Thank you and good luck.

azamat277

Jan 9, 2020
Thanks. It finally happened!

CEC
NOC 2171
AOR: Sep 12
Med: Oct 4
Crims: Jan 13
PPR: Jan 17
VO: Edmonton
No GUs at all.

Good luck to everyone!
Here are the next updates on my application:
PPR: Jan 17
PP sent: Jan 17
PP delivered: Jan 20
Application approved: Jan 24
PP sent office: Ottawa

Last edited:

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hello all. It's OFFICIAL.

Got a ghost update yesterday on GCKey portal.

Final decision: application was approved on January 22.

Eligibility reviewed: 3 January 2020

BCG completed: October 15, 2019

Passport has been stamped and is back at my local VFS center. I will collect it in the week ahead.

So many thanks to all you lovely people.
Congratulations dude !!!! And thanks for all the help ... By the way what was return back period for your passport ??

Reactions: Temi2016

ProjectCanada

Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys
FSW-Outland candidate from Pakistan

AOR: 20 Sep 19
Med passed: 1st Oct 19
Biometrics: 4th Oct 19
ADR: 23rd Jan 20 (below extracts)

"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
:
 CV/Grad Kit: Please provide your updated CV/Resume and complete the enclosed table. This must be received at this office by: 2020/01/30  Schedule A: Please provide A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2020/01/30

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. "

Questions:

1. Why do some people get a month or so for ADR and I only got 7 days?

2. Is it true some peoples ADR says " we require documents for further processing " , if mine says " documents required for decision" , does that mean anything different or are both the same?

3. Does this ADR mean I should buckle up for 6 or more months ?