Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
When I track on VFS website it says ' Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 11/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website '
Does it mean that my visa is approved or it can be rejection also , I applied offline.
dont track there. track on the CIC site. It will show whether they approved or refused your application. Should not take more than 15 mins to link your application there. just link and end the suspense.

Follow instructions here,

http://caipsgcms.com/blog/10/HOW-TO-LINK-YOUR-PAPER-BASED-APPLICATION-TO-YOUR-ONLINE-CIC-ACCOUNT

Reactions: Al Saudi

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
When I track on VFS website it says ' Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 11/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website '
Does it mean that my visa is approved or it can be rejection also , I applied offline.
were you called for medicals?

ca amrut

Feb 19, 2018
When u applied??

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Why is everyone mentioning their IELTS Score? I didn't find an option to upload my score report or mention my score details during the Online Student Visa Application.
YOU NEED TO UPLOAD A SINGLE PDF WITH ALL YOUR MARKSHEET AND IELTS SCORE SOP RESUME EMPLOYMENT LETTERS ETC UNDER 4 MB AND UPLOAD AS CLIENT INFORMATION TAB.

Sep 3, 2016
I have applied to study at Seneca college for September intake and got my visa approved. Is there a whats app group for September intake