+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Mhmass

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Its 355 days since we have applied, the last time we received an email from visa office was middle of July, it was about sending some additional docs through email. No more movement since July.
so stressful!

ojirtos28

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22-07-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Interview........
NA
So far I'm still waiting for the passport I sent it on August 27 and I paid just 20 dollars, make sure to paid this in the bank cuz you can't pay in the offices, I'll let you know when I get the passport, they told me that is going to take from 2 weeks to three weeks
Oh ok, which bank? BAC ? You used VFS Office or normal Mail?

I'll waiting ...
Soon you'll receive your passport!

Car0line

Nov 8, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
27/09/2018
AOR Received.
06/12/2018
Med's Done....
22/01/2019
Passport Req..
27/09/2019
when did you apply? and where is ur visa office?
Applied September 27, 2018.
VO is Manila
I already received passport request on September 9 but didn't see it. It went to the spam folder. Working on sending passport to Ottawa today since I'm in Canada on TRV

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Its 355 days since we have applied, the last time we received an email from visa office was middle of July, it was about sending some additional docs through email. No more movement since July.
so stressful!
I’m at exactly one year and no correspondence since April , I ordered notes to see what’s going on, and I will engage my mp next week . Hang in there our turn is coming soon :)

Mhmass

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Applied September 27, 2018.
VO is Manila
I already received passport request on September 9 but didn't see it. It went to the spam folder. Working on sending passport to Ottawa today since I'm in Canada on TRV
So you are at the last stage

Mhmass

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I’m at exactly one year and no correspondence since April , I ordered notes to see what’s going on, and I will engage my mp next week . Hang in there our turn is coming soon :)
I dont know how long it will take, I really hope we hear something soon.

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
Dear Gents,

Unfortunately this is a letter that I just received from London visa office can you guys help me out please

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I am about to complete the assessment of your application for permanent residence in Canada and I am unable to determine that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Subsection 70. (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
An officer shall issue a permanent resident visa to a foreign national if, following an examination, it is established that
(b) the foreign national is coming to Canada to establish permanent residence;
Also, subsection 130(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that:
A sponsor who is a Canadian citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor a foreign national who makes an application referred to in subsection (1) and is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children, if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the foreign national becomes a permanent resident.
I am not satisfied you have demonstrated you and your sponsor's intent to reside in Canada when you are granted permanent residence because you have provided limited evidence of a reasonable plan to establish in Canada and limited information on the rationale for your family to relocate to Canada at this time.
I have noted that your sponsor has resided outside of Canada since 1998, and that you are gainfully employed outside of Canada with the same employer since 2010. I am therefore
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca
1/2
concerned that you do not wish to relocate to Canada permanently or intend to establish yourself there.
The onus is on you to satisfy me that an immigrant visa can be issued to you. I would therefore request that you send any information or documents which you consider might respond to these concerns within 30 days. I must also advise you that failure to disabuse me of my concerns could lead to the refusal of your application.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.
Documents sent as email attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

matthewctrl

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Dear Gents,

Unfortunately this is a letter that I just received from London visa office can you guys help me out please

I suggest you begin putting together a lot more evidence to confirm you will indeed be residing in Canada once your PR is granted. The agent essentially doesn't believe you've supplied enough evidence to convince them that you would move to and live in Canada if approved.

Does your partner still have family in Canada? If so, letters from friends and family confirming they are aware of your plans to return to Canada to live if approved would help.

Also, if your partner can put together a rough plan of your return to Canada that would help. This would include plans to relocate to a certain city, where you would live initially, plans to transfer/translate your skills and look for work when you arrive.

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
I suggest you begin putting together a lot more evidence to confirm you will indeed be residing in Canada once your PR is granted. The agent essentially doesn't believe you've supplied enough evidence to convince them that you would move to and live in Canada if approved.

Does your partner still have family in Canada? If so, letters from friends and family confirming they are aware of your plans to return to Canada to live if approved would help.

Also, if your partner can put together a rough plan of your return to Canada that would help. This would include plans to relocate to a certain city, where you would live initially, plans to transfer/translate your skills and look for work when you arrive.

Dear Mathew,

Thanks a lot bro for the swift reply in fact my wife’s mum and siblings are all in Canada and me, my wife and kids are living in Saudi Arabia where i am currently working and living since the past 13 years. We clearly mentioned that we intended to move by March 2020 as that is our plan once I get the pr which should be near since this is my contract renewal and I will not renew if I get it. The point is that I already paid for schools here and my kids already started schools as I would never leave them waiting for such decision so I am completely lost now on how to show them my intention that we are just waiting for the pr to start our move?

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017

Reference letters from neighbors in Canada, Associations, clubs, bank statements of sponsor and a detailed
Plan to relocate to a particular city would go along way to strengthen your argument..wish u all the best