+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

I&D2018

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Nadda. The timelines are just all over the place. People from july getting AOR then medical completed 10-20days after. Again its like they are working on the file fast just cannot bother to send us an AOR timely. Going to try to call next week for sure.

laraibarrola

Oct 2, 2018
Nadda. The timelines are just all over the place. People from july getting AOR then medical completed 10-20days after. Again its like they are working on the file fast just cannot bother to send us an AOR timely. Going to try to call next week for sure.
When was your application received?

Shortbrunette

Aug 17, 2018
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Got an update today
Application received: September 10th
AOR1: October 5th
Biometrics requested: October 10th
Medical exam requested: October 12th
PA: Switzerland
Currently at CPC-Mississauga

I&D2018

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Wow, they returned our whole package because the schedule A was not signed by hand after electronic name was written. Lord they could not make that more or clear or so. I assume we could have AOR by now if it was that way. Now have to ship the whole package.

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Wow, they returned our whole package because the schedule A was not signed by hand after electronic name was written. Lord they could not make that more or clear or so. I assume we could have AOR by now if it was that way. Now have to ship the whole package.
Sorry to hear that! You are right! The form should indicate that also. Or they should just ask u to resubmit that form instead and not send the whole package back. When did you submit it?

I&D2018

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Yah I see its rather clear on the checklist but confusing on the form. Yah everything else checked out thats all they asked for.

We got it in Sydney on September 14th and it was sent back from Toronto on october 9th arrived in California today.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Yah I see its rather clear on the checklist but confusing on the form. Yah everything else checked out thats all they asked for.

We got it in Sydney on September 14th and it was sent back from Toronto on october 9th arrived in California today.

This makes me so so so nervous. We made the same mistake and my application has been sitting in Sydney since July 19th with no AoR. If they do return it i lost 3 months. At least I am happy for you they didn't delay in returning yours. Best wishes.

I&D2018

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
This makes me so so so nervous. We made the same mistake and my application has been sitting in Sydney since July 19th with no AoR. If they do return it i lost 3 months. At least I am happy for you they didn't delay in returning yours. Best wishes.
Yah its brutal, I would say try to use their form upload feature to send it or call them now. Heck, if you really think you did it for sure, I would resubmit everything right away now. Cause they literally sent a specific form with the issue back to us, saying in Feb 2018 the rules changed.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Yah its brutal, I would say try to use their form upload feature to send it or call them now. Heck, if you really think you did it for sure, I would resubmit everything right away now. Cause they literally sent a specific form with the issue back to us, saying in Feb 2018 the rules changed.
How do i upload a form without a file number? I have had a temporary file number since mid August. Its crazy and frustrating

I&D2018

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
They have a random web form, where its for applications taking too long. You can use your receipt # from paying. It allows you to attach stuff. Its a hail mary but may work.