+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Bamib0111

Aug 27, 2018
Congratulations! So, it's the Sponsor that gets the AOR1 not the principal Applicant?
Hi I got a question. My Wife who is the sponsor received an email from CIC that our application has been received there. Is this considered as AOR1?

Also there are two numbers in that email. One is an UCI number and the other is a 9 digit number with an F. Is one of these numbers the one that you can use to link your application to your account?

Thanks for your help[/QUOTE

SimonL91

Oct 3, 2018
Great news! That was wicked fast! Congrats and best of luck for the rest of the steps!
It keeps going fast. I received a message at my account today that I have to give my biometrics in the next 30 days. But what I don't understand is that there is no VAC in my country. Am I allowed to go to a VAC in another country? I assume I must be.

Reactions: sandeep_s

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
It keeps going fast. I received a message at my account today that I have to give my biometrics in the next 30 days. But what I don't understand is that there is no VAC in my country. Am I allowed to go to a VAC in another country? I assume I must be.
Yes, you can, mate! :)

I'm just quoting and giving you a link from the source https://www.canada.ca website. It says,

Reactions: SimonL91

oliverzhang

Jun 28, 2018
Hello everyone! I just wanna ask what will be the possible consequence if ever you forgot to put N/A on the checklist?
My sponsor forgot to put N/A on the financial evaluation part only. I'm a bit worried that our application package will be returned to us.

I will really appreciate your response with regards to this matter. thank you.
i think checklist is required item, so your application must be return to you.