+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Bamib0111

Aug 27, 2018
Yah 5-6 Aug applicants getting AOR1 now. Funny thing is some are at medicals in like 60-75 days, that is great news. Seems AOR1 ones are slowed down but rest of the process is going faster these days, welcome that. Was starting to worry that AOR1 would be 90 days and then rest take even longer.
Please kindly share the link!

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
I really hope so. I dont want my application to be delayed. Hopefully the officer that gets my application will be forgiving.
This is my view, could be totally wrong but just reassuring you so that you are at peace :)

The idea of having the names behind the photos is to make sure that they don't get lost in the deluge of applications. Like a key to your photos. It's definitely not a mistake if one of the photos isn't perfectly tagged. So, don't worry! Let's all hope that September applicants get picked and we all get going. Cheers!

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
Documents mean by paper work. Nikanama and other things. Supporting documents
Mostly photocopies with exceptions such as PCC and application forms. These are originals and duly signed by the respective people, like you sponsor, principal applicant, dependent(s), officer, etc.

Last edited:

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
After 2 mos of sending the application, i Got the email from the cic with the uci and application number for my boyfriend’s outland PR application under common-law, ECAS IP says “in process”

Just want to ask if we can appy for an open work permit so he can come here in Canada before the PR approval?...
I think Open Work Permit is for Inland Spouse Applicants and not for applicants residing outside Canada. Someone please review this and acknowledge. Thanks!

Reactions: Nemosa04

Bamib0111

Aug 27, 2018
This is my view, could be totally wrong but just reassuring you so that you are at peace :)

The idea of having the names behind the photos is to make sure that they don't get lost in the deluge of applications. Like a key to your photos. It's definitely not a mistake if one of the photos isn't perfectly tagged. So, don't worry! Let's all hope that September applicants get picked and we all get going. Cheers!
I believe so too.

Reactions: lchaleleng

I&D2018

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Yah its August thread folks. 2 more people today. Seem 3 of them are US Citizens and their file got moved to Mississagua before even AOR1. So again Sydney office does work on your file before sending AOR1 it seems.

usman214

Oct 4, 2018
Hi , I am a PR holder I am going to apply for my wife, she is in Pakistan. I need to clear some point.
Do I need to submit Originals
Nikha Nama(URDU)
Translation of Urdu Nikha Nama
Also English Naarda Nikha Nama
or just scan copy of original is enough.?.
Please Help me out on this if anyone is sure about above information. as they mention on check list to submit copies unless specified in country specific requirement. in country specific requirement they only mention. Urdu Nikhha Nama that contain the union council seal and Narada Nikha nama. Please help me out on this.
Thanks

lchaleleng

Sep 6, 2018

This makes a lot of sense! Thank you so much I feel so much better and more confident that application won't be returned. And yes goodluck to all of us! :)

Reactions: sandeep_s

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
After 2 mos of sending the application, i Got the email from the cic with the uci and application number for my boyfriend’s outland PR application under common-law, ECAS IP says “in process”

Just want to ask if we can appy for an open work permit so he can come here in Canada before the PR approval?...
Open work permit applies to Inland application only.