+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Billu_sharma

Dec 7, 2018
Did you send your documents via email or did you upload them through GCkey? Because apparently if you send them via email they don't update the status on your GCkey even though they clearly received your documents which apparently to your comment is written there. I was going through the same situation and at some point just uploaded the documents in GCkey even though I already sent them a mail with the exact same document but just for my own peace of mind.

You can do that or just wait because you should be safe. I got that as an answer here on the forum before.
I sent them by Canadapost postal service.
Documents were required by jan 12 and i sent them in the last week of dec. its too late to upload it now. Donot know what to do.if they still donot change the status after 5 weeks, damn!!! They are slower than me..
Thanks for the reply. I guess i will just call them

Reactions: sandeep_s

SimonL91

Oct 3, 2018
Documents were required by jan 12 and i sent them in the last week of dec. its too late to upload it now. Donot know what to do.if they still donot change the status after 5 weeks, damn!!! They are slower than me..
Maybe give them a call just to ensure. But overall you should not worry too much. They clearly have them otherwise they would not have changed the status to "your additional documents have been received". Sometimes they are just slow with updating gckey. For me it took almost two monts before it changed from "additional documents have been received" to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
So you are probably fine. Also depending on your visa office timeframes are always different.

Billu_sharma

Dec 7, 2018
Maybe give them a call just to ensure. But overall you should not worry too much. They clearly have them otherwise they would not have changed the status to "your additional documents have been received". Sometimes they are just slow with updating gckey. For me it took almost two monts before it changed from "additional documents have been received" to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
So you are probably fine. Also depending on your visa office timeframes are always different.[/QUOTE
Which visa office your file processed mine went to missisauga. Did you get the ppr yet or no

SimonL91

Oct 3, 2018
My file was processed in Mississauga and I received PPR last week. Waiting for COPR now. So if you are processed in Mississauga too I think you can expect PPR pretty fast once they start looking at your additional documents. I waited almost 8 weeks before they looked at them and once they did I received Decision Made in a few days.

Reactions: SaRaNkdl

Billu_sharma

Dec 7, 2018
My file was processed in Mississauga and I received PPR last week. Waiting for COPR now. So if you are processed in Mississauga too I think you can expect PPR pretty fast once they start looking at your additional documents. I waited almost 8 weeks before they looked at them and once they did I received Decision Made in a few days.
8 weeks that is long. I guess i can enjoy few more weeks of bachelorhood, as there is nothing i can do. What was your timeline if you can share

SimonL91

Oct 3, 2018
8 weeks that is long. I guess i can enjoy few more weeks of bachelorhood, as there is nothing i can do. What was your timeline if you can share
Yes but you are close to the finish line so you can look forward. Like everyone always says, it is a waiting game. I am still waiting for my COPR, it will be an exciting day when it will finally be in the mailbox.
You can find my timeline on page 64 of this thread.

Billu_sharma

Dec 7, 2018
Yes but you are close to the finish line so you can look forward. Like everyone always says, it is a waiting game. I am still waiting for my COPR, it will be an exciting day when it will finally be in the mailbox.
You can find my timeline on page 64 of this thread.
Gud luck hopefully u get it this week

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
Same here man! And at times I tend to get a little restless, but then I just think that there's nothing in my hands and there's no point fussing about it. Good luck! Hopefully, we will all get some updates soon, at least, if not a Decision Made status! Cheers!

Billu_sharma

Dec 7, 2018
Same here man! And at times I tend to get a little restless, but then I just think that there's nothing in my hands and there's no point fussing about it. Good luck! Hopefully, we will all get some updates soon, at least, if not a Decision Made status! Cheers!
Yeah i know, i was happy things were going smoothly. In about 2 weeks got Aor1 med req SA aor2 add documents req and its been month and nthing, i guess i jinxed it.
But then i look at other cases and feel relaxed

SaRaNkdl

Dec 5, 2018
Iran
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
2018-09-24
AOR Received.
2018-12-20
Med's Request
12-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Hi, What does COPR mean ?

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Hey everyone
I know I should be patient and I’m trying so hard. Month 5 was hit this week we have AOR1, SA and medicals are finished and passed. Still no AOR 2 and nothing has changed on gc key. The only thing that we see is that eligibility is in progress. I was hoping to order notes at the 6 month mark , but I think that will be of no use right now .
Anyone else in this situation . Seriously trying to be as patient as possible

jnnfrnln

Dec 6, 2018
Hey everyone
I know I should be patient and I’m trying so hard. Month 5 was hit this week we have AOR1, SA and medicals are finished and passed. Still no AOR 2 and nothing has changed on gc key. The only thing that we see is that eligibility is in progress. I was hoping to order notes at the 6 month mark , but I think that will be of no use right now .
Anyone else in this situation . Seriously trying to be as patient as possible
You and I have an almost identical timeline and we are in the same position as you. Since passing the medical we haven't had any further movement. No word on our file being transferred anywhere else yet!

Moeii8989

Dec 13, 2017
Hello everyone,
This is my timeline

Application recieved on Sepetmber 21, 2018
File number received on December 19, 2018
Then i recieved an email on January 5, 2019 that i am approved as a sponser.

My file was transferred to beirut on january 6 2019.

I got an email to pay for biometrics on january 7,2019.

Medical request on january 7, 2019

I did the biometrics and medicals and both successfully done.

Got anotyer email on February 4 that i have to pay for permanent residence fee which i paid 490 dollars.

And on February 12 i got an email saying the welcome to canada part and that my wife can recieve pre arrival services.

My question is how long after this?

My bacjground check is in progress

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
You and I have an almost identical timeline and we are in the same position as you. Since passing the medical we haven't had any further movement. No word on our file being transferred anywhere else yet!
Its super frustrating, yet I know that we have to be patient. I do know that the VO for my husband is Mexico (Usually) and from what I have read they are SLOW!
I just wish that the process was followed in order for everyone. I am so Happy for everyone that has had the blessing of a speedy process, yet i cant help but get a little frustrated as to why everyone is not treated in the same order. Sigh....... 7 months left :)

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
I do wish you a speedy process and pray we both get some movement soon