+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Just checked my GC key and the timelime changed from 4months to 18 weeks ( which is 4.5months)
just gets more frustrating!!!
anyone else noticed this?
Now my gckey show
Earlier:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Now:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.
What about u?

Reactions: sdharan19

jmc1974

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Request
04-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2019

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
It changed like that for me when my file started moving along about a month after file transfer...

Now my gckey show
Earlier:
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Now:
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.
What about u?

Reactions: Saima26

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Now my gckey show
Earlier:

Now:
What about u?[/QUOTE

yes mine has changed too.. Is that a good sign?
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
My file transferred to ndvo on April 12th. Still waiting for ppr . Do someone got ppr from ndvo what will be next step and when. Can I expect next update any suggestions can help. Thanks

matthewctrl

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Outland app, PA from UK

App received: Sept 13th 2018
AOR: Dec 19th 2018
Sent to secondary review: Jan 4th 2019
Biometrics request: Apr 25th 2019
Medical request: Apr 25th 2019
SA: Apr 25th 2019
Medical passed: Thu 9th May 2019
Biometrics completed: Thu 9th May 2019

On GCKey: Eligibility "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility" and Background Check "we are processing your background check"

I'm really hoping this miraculously comes through in July as we wrote July 2019 was the date we planned to return to Canada.

Can anyone tell me what I should be expecting next? Also, at this stage, is it possible for me to move to Canada in July under a tourist visa and wait the last few months out?

Aliceno

Dec 16, 2018
Got new email today;

App received : September 27th
AOR 1 : January 4th
SA : January 22nd
AOR2 from SGVO : February 4th
Medical Request : February 27th
Medical completed : March 1
Medical passed : March 4
Pre arrival letter : April 3
Additional Doc Req : May 10
Passport Req : May 10
BGC start : May 10

Hope for the best for all of you guys, and may God bless the officer whose make easy for us.

Last edited:

gordiewow

Star Member
Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations! Can I ask where the PA is from? We’re with SVGO and no pre-arrival yet.

Got new email today;

Additionsl Doc Req : May 10

Hope for the best for all of you guys, and may God bless the officer whose make easy for us.

gordiewow

Star Member
Jul 22, 2018
What to expect next sounds like the passport request or a pre-arrival letter. When to expect it is anybody’s guess as the process seems totally arbitrary. Anecdotally I would think you’re in for less of a wait with a PA from the uk.

As for he’s tourist visa, the conventional wisdom is that the requests for these by PA applicants are denied as a matter of routine. But again being from the UK might make it worth the gamble to shorten the time.

Sadly I think no attention is paid at all to the date you intend to relocate on the app. Good luck and please uoda

Outland app, PA from UK

App received: Sept 13th 2018
AOR: Dec 19th 2018
Sent to secondary review: Jan 4th 2019
Biometrics request: Apr 25th 2019
Medical request: Apr 25th 2019
SA: Apr 25th 2019
Medical passed: Thu 9th May 2019
Biometrics completed: Thu 9th May 2019

On GCKey: Eligibility "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility" and Background Check "we are processing your background check"

I'm really hoping this miraculously comes through in July as we wrote July 2019 was the date we planned to return to Canada.

Can anyone tell me what I should be expecting next? Also, at this stage, is it possible for me to move to Canada in July under a tourist visa and wait the last few months out?

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Got new email today;

Additionsl Doc Req : May 10

Congrats dear..
Hopefully ours moves too soon.
Pa from where?