+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake

satwinder719

Jul 16, 2018
Hello there, what if additional medical reports are available after the starting date of course for canada study visa. Is there any chance that visa officer ask to the hospital about the medical result or what he/she will do with my application? Please help me about this situation

csharm86

Jul 31, 2018
Applied online on 30th May for master's course in SMU and still the application is in progress, medical approved for both. Have shown funds along with GIC. We applied a joint application (student visa + dependent work permit for me). Course is starting in September 1st week. Any candidate with similar application and have they got call for visa or still waiting ?

rishiu

Jun 6, 2018
hello guys,
i would like to withdraw my application. Any idea of how long it will take for withdrawal after submitting withdraw applications and will there be any problem in my future application?

Adarsh_Aravind

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Guys please help if you're on the same boat.
Applied Visa on 2nd August at Bangalore VFS. (General, Offline)
I got medical update today morning.
So people who've got visa approval recently, share your experience.
Like how many days later you got your visa approved once the medical was updated?
Also mention which VFS, under which stream you applied for visa (General/SDS and Offline/Online)

Please take a minute to help, Thanks for your time!